Chapter nineteen

(A/N)
I'd recommend listening to the first part of the song "Dark Red" by Steve Lacy bc that was pretty much the only thing I listened to while writing this chapter. Anywho, enjoy.
-

Be ware, this chapter contains mature, sexual content that may be upsetting for some readers. You have been informed of the trigger warnings in the beginning of the story. Please, enjoy.

-

Oh god.

I can't breathe as I run through the mazes of hallways. Tears clog my vision. I don't let my heels slow me down. And if it wasn't for the adrenaline making my blood heat I'm sure I would've fallen to my knees as soon as I overheard Marshal talking to Iván.

He's so close. I can feel it. I turn right and continue down another hallway in a never ending game of cat and mouse. My head is one blurry mess of emotions and memories. Nothing makes sense yet everything is so obvious. Marshal fucking Crew. The missing puzzle piece was right under my nose this entire time.

I'm immediately brought out from my thoughts when I feel a gust of wind blow behind me, almost as if someone's reaching for me. My heart warms as I quicken my steps, nearly stumbling forward at the speed. But the action makes him miss me by millimeters and a low growl is heard from behind. Suddenly his footsteps sound less vacant.

I allow myself one deep breath of air to fill my lungs before I turn around a corner in a rush, nearly making myself topple sideways. Then suddenly, my body comes to a halt. Not because of exhaustion, or weakness. But because of the wall.
It's a dead end.

Terror grips around my throat. I have nowhere to run. And I'm three seconds away from breaking down as I glance over my shoulder to see if he is close. A blurred image of a dark silhouette flashes before my eyes— then my back is easily pushed and pinned against a wall as if I'm nothing more than a rag doll. I have never worried much about how I would die. But dying like this feels like the worst way to go. I'm not ready.

"Why are you running from me Trininy..." It's not a question. Is a mocking rumble of amusement. He knows he's got me by the throat. I swallow hard. "Why are you here?" He continues.

"Marshal-"

"Try again." He cuts me off, his hot breath tickling the shell of my ear. "Why are you here Malyshka? I thought I told them specifically not to let you in.." With one hand pinning my arms to the wall, he uses his other to brush my hair back from my neck. And that movement alone sends heat straight to my core.

I don't know if I'm trembling from fear or excitement anymore. I can't tell. One million hazy thoughts are swarming through my head. I know I'm terrified. This man has been stalking me for weeks. He broke into my home and took pictures of me while I was sleeping. And he touched me there. But I can still feel the tension between my legs, remembering how his fingers had made me fall apart for him.
Try again.

"Don't touch me." I whisper, but my voice still wobbles as I meet his eyes. Those dark swirls of brown aren't the same ones I once knew. He isn't happy. He's mad. Frustrated. Annoyed. He sounds almost disappointed in me for coming here.

A cruel smile forms his lips and his free hand drops to the hem of my dress, causing dread and anticipation to pool in my stomach. He can smile as much as he wants. But the tickle of a vein popping on his jaw is all I need to know.

"Let's make a deal..." His voice vibrates against my neck and my head falls back in answer to his lips touching my skin. "I'll touch you, right there.." His knuckles brush against my inner thigh, and heat vibrates from my skin. "If you're wet, I'll do whatever I want with your dripping pussy. If not, I let you go."

My thighs clenching together in response to his words only seems to fuel his desire. I know what he's doing. He knows what he's doing. I'm drenched, I know he knows. And he's doing it all on purpose. I'm set up to fail. Like a butterfly caught in a spiders web.

"Stop it.." I breathe out, my voice more breathless than intended. But I could might as well have been holding up a 'go ahead' sign because his finger hooks into the edge of my underwear, pulling the soaked silk down.

His touch is feather-light, just enough to ignite a flame of need within me as his fingers trail along the inside of my thigh, teasingly close to where I ache for his touch. The anticipation builds, my body yearning for his fingers to delve deeper, to satisfy the desperate craving that consumes my body. But he keeps his touch maddeningly light, his fingers refusing to grant me the release my body craves.

With a wicked grin, he leans back slightly, his gaze fixed on me as he slowly and deliberately slides his fingers between my slick folds. The sensation is makes my knees buckle, but just as quickly as his fingers find their destination, he withdraws them.

"Open your eyes." He demands and I hate myself for being too scared to disobey. He's holding up his index finger in front of my face, letting me see as it glistens with my arousal. A layer of embarrassment coats my cheeks as I watch him rub the wetness with his thumb-and forefinger.

"You're mine, baby," he whispers darkly, his voice laced with possessiveness. "And I'm going to have you exactly how I want, when I want." He presses his body against mine, his arousal evident against my hip.

"You're sick." I whisper, trying to push away but my actions only cause his grip around my wrists to tighten.

"We had a deal. Hold up your end, Malyshka, or the consequences will be much less pleasant." With that, he pulls my dress up above my hips and rips my underwear off faster than I can blink. "Takaya khoroshen'kaya pizda." He murmurs in a foreign language and slips a finger inside before I can protest.

My whole body buzzes with heat as the unwelcome finger pushed inside. And my body quickly adjusts and squeezes around it. I manage to bite my lip, holding back a moan. But that same moan is torn from my lips when he suddenly adds a second digit. "N-no...please.. take them out." I plead, even as my body squeezes around his finger like it's refusing to let go.

"I'm doing this for you, doll. You're so tight and fragile, you'll rip if I just put it in." I don't know if his words are meant to be assuring but they do very little to assure me. His dark eyes gleam with a sadistic pleasure as he feels the heat radiating from between my thighs heighten with the way his words scare me. I don't know what is wrong with me.

"Marshal please-" his snarl cuts me off once more, and his teeth graze my neck. I inhale a sharp breath and refuse to let it go.

"No, Malyshka. It's not Marshal." He murmurs with yet another tease of his teeth against my skin. "If you're going to moan any name while I touch you like this, it's going to be mine. So try. Again." His words are shadows of whispers against my skin. Even as I try to think about his words, my mind is too messy to comprehend them.

It's not Marshal. Malyshka. Try. Again. My body groans in protest when his fingers retreat from between my legs and I nearly let out a sound of disappointment but quickly manage to cover it up. I look up at him, but his eyes don't reveal anything. It's only when I hear the clank of a belt being unbuckled followed by the sound of a zipper being pulled down that I look down. And my mouth dries.

"You have five seconds to guess my name, baby. Or I'm putting it in."

-

A/N: Srry for being slow on the chapters, I'll try to be quicker but I feel like the smut is a very important variable and has to be written to perfection🫡. Especially now with the reveal.
But I'll try to upload quicker next time, love you guys.