Chapter thirty one

Be ware, this chapter contains mature, sexual content that may be upsetting for some readers. You have been informed of the trigger warnings in the beginning of the story. Please, enjoy.

-

Damien Romano
I press my lips against hers like I'm starved. I am. Starved for her lips and body, and her wet mouth against my own feels like a touch of heaven I'm not allowed to have. I've been desperate for her ever since that one time in my bathroom. My arms squeeze against wet and warm flesh, my nails digging into her supple skin which she only responds to with pressing harder against me. She takes off her top and tosses it aside, her hard nipples rubbing against my chest and a sensation so delicious tingles through my whole body.

"I don't want to wait." She breathes out and her voice makes my body go crazy. I don't want to wait either, but I've been patient. I've tried to be patient. She's just too damn irresistible.

"Spread yourself for me, sweetheart." I rasp, my voice hoarse with arousal as I watch her fumble with pulling her panties off and I take that as my opportunity and keep her up with one hand while the other goes between her legs to help. Her body shivers with anticipation, probably assuming I'm about to rip her underwear off. It's soaked anyway. But instead I hook my index finger into the edge of her underwear, gently bringing them aside to reveal her already glistening and swollen. She bites her lip but a soft whimper slips past anyway. Trinity's hand trembles as she moves it between her legs and stares up at me while spreading her lips apart with her fingers, revealing pink, supple flesh. And she's dripping.

Her cheeks heat up with embarrassment and she looks away. "Put it in, please." I can tell she's trembling, just as desperate for me to fill her like I am to feel her warmth around me.

"Keep them spread." I order, before ripping my towel from my body, slipping inside her with a groan. God- fuck. She was made for me to fill. Even though she immediately tightens around me, it doesn't take much effort to slide in with how aroused she is for me. Her other hand reaches for my back as she moans, rocking her hips back and forth to get used to me and it's a taste of sweet pleasure I've been missing.

"More...oh god-" Her sweet moans are like music to my ears. I pump in and out, slowly at first before building into a steady rhythm that has her nails marking the skin of my back to the point of blood. And it's so fucking hot. She's panting by the time I go faster, her breasts bobbing against my chest with every thrust of my hips. Her sweet whimpers and moans only serve to drive me further into madness.

Her fingers begin to drop and I pull completely out before slamming right back in, causing her to tense and moan desperately. "Keep them spread." I remind her, my voice still hoarse and she obeys, keeping her pussy spread while it pulses in excitement at the stimuli. I feel her tighten around me and I know she's about to come. But her eyes are closer and she's not looking at me. I want to see her eyes when she comes apart. I want all her attention at me when she comes on my cock. "Eyes on me, Malyshka." I mumble, and her head snaps up, eyes hazy with pleasure, lips parted with her moans, and I know she's at her brink.

My hips keep moving against hers in that same rhythm, and keeping eye contact only heightens the burning sensation low in my spine. Hearing those sweet gasps and pants coming from her. I watch her face as she gets closer and closer to the edge, her eyes filling with ecstasy before she shatters around me and her eyes roll back. I lose it. I'm spilling inside her before she's even fully finished and it's so powerful that it actually knocks my breath out. Like a warm punch in the gut.We're one big mess of heavy breaths and the feeling of ecstasy, and her weak arms wrap around my neck to pull me close. And I let her. This time I actually stay. And it doesn't take long for me to realize. This is my favorite part.