Chapter twenty five

Be ware, this chapter contains mature, sexual content that may be upsetting for some readers. You have been informed of the trigger warnings in the beginning of the story. Please, enjoy.

-

He presses his body against mine, his hardness evident even through the layers of clothing that separates us, his hips coming between my legs as he presses a gentle kiss to my neck, a contrast to the usual roughness of his actions. One more flick of his thumb over my nipple sends heat straight to my core and I can't hold back the soft moan that follows. Hell I'm not even trying to. The rough callous to his hand as it fondles my breast, and the gentle lips to my neck as he kisses my skin are a dangerous combination. Maybe I'm imagining it, maybe all this heat is getting to my head, but I swear I hear something sounding dangerously close to a moan coming from him. My heart drops low in my stomach, and the pulse continues beating, lost somewhere between my legs.

"What are you doing to me..." He mumbles, lifting his free hand to take mine and slide it between our bodies, letting me feel his growing bulge though his pants. A gasp leaves my lips and before I can pull away, his hips rock against my hand and his size grows beneath my fingers. I swallow, hard, feeling how the air isn't quite reaching my head because my actions cannot be something I make with a clear mind. I cup him through his pants and gently squeeze, earning a low groan that vibrates against the side of my neck. And there is once again a thumb flicking over my sensitive nipple. A warning. But he's not stopping me.

Fire sparks to life behind my eyes as I pull down his zipper and his pants, along with his boxers, the material stopping around his thighs as their muscles ripple. His body is amazing. The dark hairs on his chest, the trail of hair going down his navel, the structure of his muscles. I could stare at his thighs all night, wouldn't it be for the third one catching my attention. I watch as his hard cock juts out from the confines of his jeans, causing my breath to hitch as I watch the veins around the shaft, a bead already forming at the tip. He wasn't this big last time, right? There's no way this could've fit me that time in the hallway.

"Like what you see, Malyshka?" He asks, no teasing edge to his voice, just dark and deep vocals. I blink up at him, licking my lips. His eyes follow the movement before filling with heat as they harden.

I brush my fingers against the length, feeling the smooth and warm skin under my fingertips while his breaths fill the background. I enjoy the way I'm making him feel. He has been in control for so long, making me lose mine for a change. It is nice being the one in control for once.
He pinches my nipple and I whimper, my hand wrapping around his length and moving up and down to tease him, before I let go.

"Fuck-" He hisses, pulling back to lift my shirt over my head without warning, clenching his jaw as my breasts are exposed to him, bobbing from the action. Heat swirls between my legs, my thighs growing slick from having him stare at my breasts like he wants to devour them. Fuck, I want him to. This is some Stockholm-syndrome-bullshit, but I couldn't give a fuck. I can wallow in self loathing later for allowing myself to submit to him so easily.

His lips are on my breast a moment later, sucking a nipple into his mouth while abusing the other with his fingers and my hips twitch. "So soft." He mutters lowly. Fuck. His skilled tongue swirls over the swell of my left breast before he moves to the next one, panting and groaning along the way while my moans echo through the bathroom. He continues licking and nibbling on my breasts as his finger skims the edge of my panties, and I hold my breath until I feel him hook his thumb on the edge of them.

"No." I whimper, my cheeks hot but my eyes pleading. "Don't rip them, I don't have any-" Extra. A rip echoes through the silence, leaving a stinging sensation behind and showing me exactly how much he cares. And there goes my momentary bliss of control. I shudder as my wet heat is exposed to the cool air and his eyes. I'm completely naked. He doesn't leave me time to be embarrassed before he's slipping a finger inside me until he's knuckle-deep. I gasp, feeling my thighs tremble as his fingers work their way inside me.