Chapter eleven

(A/N)
Sorry it took so long for me to update!! My flight was delayed and we didn't have any internet. Anywho, here's the next chapter. Hope you Enjooooooy.

-

Be ware, this chapter contains mature, sexual content that may be upsetting for some readers. You have been informed of the trigger warnings in the beginning of the story. Please, enjoy.

-

"What-"

"I won't ask nicely next time, Malyshka." His words are followed by a sharp tug on the other strap of my top and the camisole pools around my waist, exposing my chest to him. "So fucking beautiful.." He mumbles and my cheeks heat in embarrassment. I immediately raise my arm to push him away but he catches my wrist and pins it against the bedpost instead. His fingers dig into my wrist, causing me to wince.

"Stop- fucking psychop-" before I can finish my sentence his hand gun slides down my inner thighs. I flinch, my whole body tensing and trembling.

"If that hand of yours is not on your pussy in five seconds it will be replaced with my dick." He says lowly, his voice easily mistaken for a growl. His words make my heart pound and my body freeze. He is sick- this is all so sick.

He lets go of the grip around my wrist, leaving the choice to me. But it's not really much of a choice.. "Please don't do this-" I beg. Tears are ready to stream down from my cheeks and my body shakes at the effort to hold them back.

"Shhh..." he runs a hand through my hair, brushing the dark strands back and I flinch at first. His big hand feels oddly comforting and terrifying at the same time, and my body feeds out of it. Tears begin falling from my eyes, every drop reminding me of how there isn't a way for me to escape this. I feel pathetic. And I just want to hide in a hole and never come out. "It's okay. Rub your clit." His voice is even more calm and soothing and it only makes me feel more pathetic.

"Please-" I whisper as a silent sob breaks through my body and I feel the cool scent of mint come closer to my face. Soft lips press against my forehead and my mind tries to process what's happening.

"Do you want my help, baby? Is that it?" His voice is soft, gentle almost but I can hear the mockery in his tone. He's taunting me. His hand finds mine and he guides my fingers between my legs while I shake my head, crying.

"No-"

"Yes." His voice gets a harder edge and my fingers slip beneath my underwear and I wince, feeling how wet I am already. This is not happening. His hand stays over my wrist and he forces my hand in circular motions, causing me to moan and shift. It scares me. The fact that I can't see- it terrifies me. I can't see him, I can't see where he's looking, I can't see what he's doing. I feel robbed of my senses. And my pride. And the fact that it's making me even more aroused frightens me even more.

"Please stop this..pull the blindfold off- I want to see.." I plead, whimpering when he pushes down with more pressure on my wrist, forcing me to rub myself harder. A deep chuckle rumbles from his throat and it makes me shiver and pulse.

"No, Malyshka the blindfold stays on." He muses and my breathing hitches when I feel his thumb rub slow circles over my wrist just like I'm doing over my clit and I moan softly, hating my body for giving in so easily. He's doing it on purpose— doing it all on purpose just to hurt me.

My tears kept falling down my face, some of them reaching my neck. I swirl my fingers around the wetness before bringing them back to my clit, rubbing faster. I pant, my bottom lip trembling and more tears fall down my face, I feel humiliated to the next level.

"Good girl, baby." He hums in approval. It scares me even more how much my body reacts to it. And then I feel his minty fresh breath brush against my ear. "You're mine." He murmurs and I moan, feeling myself twitch and tense. "Your pussy, your mouth, your body— everything belongs to me." I gasp for breaths as he speaks and I pulse against my fingers. His other hand finds my throat and he wraps around it, squeezing slightly. "God I want to fuck you- make you scream my name." He growls and adds more pressure to my throat, only succeeding in making my clit throb even more. And it is like he knows.

"W-what is your name?" I stammer. Maybe if I can get him to say his name I can file an official police report. They'll be able to catch him and I'll see the fucker.

"I'll tell you later, but first I want to see that pretty face yours when you come."

"I'll never come for y-" but before I can finish my sentence his teeth clamp down on the swell of my breast and I cry out in surprise and pain. My body jerks and my hand struggles against the grip he has around it. My fingers stop moving in my underwear when I feel myself already getting close to the edge. No. Not like this.

"Rub it." He growls against my breast before swirling his tongue around my nipple and I grind my teeth against each other to hold back any inappropriate sound threatening to spill. Dipping my fingers inside, I force myself to swirl the wetness over my swollen clit while my body only trembles. "That's it, baby." His lips bite and suck on my chest, and he hums against my skin. "Ya khochu trakhnut' tvoyu grud'." He says something in Russian and my skin prickles where his warm tongue moves. He doesn't tell me to, but I speed up the movements of my fingers anyway.

"You're sick in the head-" I pant and play with my clit while he abuses my breasts with his tongue. Fuck I'm close already..

"And you're about to come. Who's more fucked up?" He purrs and his mouth leaves my skin. The wet trails on my chest makes me shiver as the air blows against it. My body suddenly stiffens when his hand suddenly go to my underwear and begins to slide them down.

"No-" my legs begin kicking anywhere they can before grips of steel wrap around my ankles and force them to spread on the bed. I whimper and my fingers twirl around my clit in circular motions, rubbing faster.

"Shh... your friend is sleeping." He taunts and lets go of one ankle to pull my panties all the way down. That's the only time I need. I raise my foot and kick him anywhere I can. My foot connects with something hard and a little stubble which I can only guess is the beard on his jaw. There are a few seconds of silence and my whole body freezes, my hand dropping by my side. Did I get him?

The only sound in the room is the heavy pounding of my heart against my ears. And then a low chuckle rumbles through the silence and it reaches my core, making my whole body tense with terror. His voice hold no amusement as he speaks, "Bad move, Malyshka." Big hands grip my thighs before I can even think, spreading them wide and pulling them up from the bed, my ass in the air, and I scream, trying desperately to pull away. But it's to no use. He's too strong.

"No please- you said you wouldn't touch m-!" I cry out as he trusts a finger knuckle-deep inside of me and my whole body tenses around that finger as I come. I arch my back when my orgasm rips through me, making my body twitch and jerk and he only curls his finger deeper inside of me, hitting a spot that makes me see stars. Fuck fuck fuck...
He pulls out of me so suddenly that I whimper at the loss of contact, and then that finger is inside my mouth, forcing me to taste myself. The gaping hole he's left the size of his finger still twitches with my release while the cool metal of his ring rubs against my lip. I wasn't done.

"Such a good slut already.." he mumbles and my body shamefully twitches at his words. My tongue instinctively swirls around his finger and I taste myself but he pulls away before I'm finished, again, nearly making me huff in desperation. "You're mine." His breath smells of mint as it brushes against my neck. "Let another man touch you and he will be dead the next day. Just like I killed that Lauren girl- he will be next." And then he's gone. Taking my whatever is left of my dignity with him.