Random Idea Plot (Sorry not part of chapter) Pt 3

Could be spoiler or not (Since some scenario here might be used or might be not). This scenario might be illustrated if I'm not lazy Hahaha. So, what do you think of this random scenario here

Note : I need motivation and ideas to continue the story hahaha

================================================================================

 Y2V7

Deal Behind The Scene

======================

I promised to come back here and left the classroom. Once I was alone, I decided to call the person who had helped me the most today.

Kiyone : "The third-year's information network is top-notch; whether it was Kushida Kikyo-san or Hasebe Haruka-san, you're able to find them immediately. I've once again realized your power, Nagumo-senpai"

Nagumo : "Come on, shouldn't you said something more to me?"

Kiyone : "Thank you for everything you did. You were help me a lot."

The number of eyes and the leadership among the third-year students who quickly located Haruka and Kushida were magnificent.

Nagumo : "Once again, you're impressive. I never thought you'd use the strategy I used on you for your own benefit."

Kiyone : "It was helpful that you were able to tell me what was going on in the student council room. Thanks to you, I was able to respond quickly."

Nagumo : "Honestly, at first I thought it was Yagami's crazy delusion, but was there actually a trick to that letter? Am I wrong?"

Kiyone : "As you guessed. It seems to be a love letter to you beforehand, but as Yagami-kun complained, it had a somewhat complicated anagram in it. If someone deciphers it, they arrive at the sentence,'I have an important meeting in the student council room after 3:00 p.m.' I also mixed in a few other words that I thought would be interesting. If he had a strong interest, he would naturally take me up on the offer."

In addition to the anagram, the love letter had a few other little touches. The letter's envelope, along with the stickers holding it together, were available to anyone at anytime at the Keyaki Mall. If they had been custom-made and purchased online, Yagami could have been hesitant due to his concern that the contents might be discovered and that traces of them would be left behind.

However, if you looked at the Keyaki Mall, you would see that everything except for the handwritten letter head was replaceable. That's why he could check the contents without hesitation. In addition, by writing directly, I could inform Yagami of the handwriting. The calligraphy training the White Room students received ensured that their handwriting was of the highest calibre.

The love letter prepared in this way was passed to Horikita through another girl using Kei. Then, she was led to hand it to Yagami, giving him time to examine it. I made him act like he was in a terrible mood that day so that Horikita couldn't hand it over right away since there was a chance she would hand it directly to Nagumo.

Nagumo : "I didn't think he was the guy who went rogue on the island. How much did you know about him?"

Kiyone : "I don't know anything. Yagami-kun just confessed on his own, isn't he?"

Nagumo : "Then, let me change the question. What kind of a trick was used for Komiya and the others to name Yagami? Was it a coincidence that the teacher showed up too?"

Kiyone : "It was nothing much, I just told them that the person at the center of the trouble might be lured out. Ryuuen-kun, who couldn't identify the culprit, wanted a hint. I asked Ryuuen-kun and his friend if he interested to take on my suggestion, knowing the risk that no one would come to the student council. Or that even if they did, nothing would happen."