Random Idea Plot (Sorry not part of chapter) Pt4. Wait? Part 4??

Y2 Volume 3

=========

Figuring it wasn't too late to confirm its identity, Ichinose quietly headed in the direction of the sound. 

Eventually, what came into view was Deputy Chairman Tsukishiro, together with Shiba Katsunori, the homeroom teacher of Class 1-D. When Ichinose saw them, she was relieved from the bottom of her heart. Now she could ask for the location of the port. 

But... it was a naïve idea. Ichinose immediately dissuaded herself from asking them. No matter how much trouble she was in, a special exam was still going on. She shouldn't be asking for help just because she got lost and expected to get a straight answer. Her watch was broken, sure but an internal malfunction was different from breaking it through external means. If she couldn't take responsibility for her own problems, then she would never be able to find salvation. So she wondered, how should she use this thread of fate in front of her? 

Wouldn't it be wiser to just follow them? It would be optimal for her if they were heading back to the starting point, or if they're travelling to set up an assignment, since sooner or later other students will gather around them. Either way, she'll be able to use this advantage to get through the thick of things. She decided to follow them without being noticed. The two of them were walking around while having some kind of conversation, so Ichinose shouldn't be easily noticed. Besides, she figured that if she was to be found, it wouldn't be a problem if she kept a straight face. 

In the quiet forest, two voices could be heard. 

Shiba : "I asked you to confirm you could move with a bit of flexibility. So what came of it?

Tsukishiro : "It's not very easy. There have been movements from the other teachers hinting that some of them are watching us. I've noticed that Mashima is particularly wary of us."

Ichinose, who wasn't interested in the content of their conversation, listened to only half of their words in order to concentrate on trailing them.

Tsukishiro : "And there's another one as well. Chabashira of Class 2-D is checking through everyone's background.

Shiba : "Drawing help from the teachers is one of the few useful tricks she can use, after all. I'm sure that both Ms. Chabashira and Mr. Mashima are connected to Ayanokouji-kun in some way. If Ayanokouji-kun was the one who brought them together, then I wouldn't be surprised if they've found out the truth."

However, the situation changed when an unexpected name was mentioned. Ayanokouji.

To Ichinose, she is kinda like an important existence for her. She is her 'door'. The one that she could trust and a dear friend that helping her from behind against Nagumo.

Ichinose took all of her power just to suppress her gasp when she heard her name, which oddly excited her. Perhaps it was because of the name, but the two stopped walking and continued their conversation from a stand still. 

Shiba : "I've modified my backgrounds here, so I don't think I will be traced back to you."

Tsukishiro : "You have my gratitude. But it's possible they're still getting some clues. If that's the case, we'll have to teach her some lesson. We have no choice but to corner her now."

Shiba : "But is it really that easy to expel her from this school? She is from the White Room, after all."

Tsukishiro : "People are confused by their titles. It's just that—"

She keeping her distance carefully. But, their voice was drowned out by a sudden gust of wind.

Ichinose : "White Room? What kind of place is that?"