Volume 4.5 : Classes Gathering Pt 1

Ayanokoji Kiyone POV

In the blink of an eye, that day came. The start of the quest during last event of the summer vacation. I already contacted Kushida. The promised time being 8:30. As I descended down to the lobby, she already wait for me there.

Kushida : "You barely made it, huh? What's make you suddenly change your mind?"

Kiyone : "I just feel that would be no good being left alone. Not when Kushida-sama invited me directly like that"

She gave a doubtful gaze at me, after that...

Kushida : "Hmph! Fine then. The more people more merrier right, Aya-chan?"

Then I followed her and unexpectedly we were greet by someone we know there

Horikita : "I do believe that we were supposed to meet several minutes ago"

Kushida : "Ahahaha...S-Sorry Horikita-san, there something unexpected..."

Horikita : "Is it her?"

Kushida : "Well, Aya-chan is one of them although....there is still another persons....Ahaha..."

She means including me they need to wait for another persons, Sakura seems surprised that I change my mind but she decide to said nothing

Even though she was not late, she was probed thoroughly like that by Horikita. It's probably something like a reaction to having been invited forcibly. On top of that, she probably feels that the atmosphere of this place is a troublesome one. It can't be helped because with Kushida and Sakura, there's barely anyone for her to talk to.

Horikita : "Hmph! I shouldn't decide something too hasty but seeing you already come, I guess that wasn't necessary option"

She means that she would probably drag me to join this event if only she had that photo of mine which my hand stuck inside bottle. She probably used it to blackmailling me but since I already come, she didn't need to resort that kind of trick

Then I whispered to Kushida

Kiyone : How did you manage to persuaded her?"

Kushida : "You mean Horikita-san? Girl and the bottle, that's quite iconic duo, right?"

She said that while she put her index finger in front of her lips which mean it a secret between us. Well, such bad luck for her

Sakura : "G-Good morning, Ayanokouji-chan"

Kiyone : "Good morning, Sakura-san"

Sakura : "I am glad that you change your mind, I think I won't feel anxiety that much compared than before"

Kiyone : "Well, I'm glad that my presence being put your mind at ease like that"

The group suddenly stopped. Kushida said that another party will be join

Kiyone : "So, where's the another party?"

Horikita : "Since it's them we're talking about, they probably overslept"

Kushida : "Huh? But they were so excited to go pool yesterday though"

Although the time for gathering had come and gone, there were no signs of them showing up. around 5 minutes passed

Kushida : "Huh? Did it's not working? I tried to calling them one by one. Not any call's going through"

She tried calling them one by one, but to no avail. I tried to help but I got the same result like Kushida. It couldn't even reach the answering machine. I ended the call and informed my surroundings of that.