Random Idea Plot (Sorry not part of chapter) Pt5

Y2 Volume 5

==========

In the mudslinger fight. I keep pressed Horikita to expel Kushida. 

But, she keep insisted that Kushida would be useful for class.

Now, its about time to vote and it happen to be my turn

'Ayanokoji Kiyone' to be expelled from the school.

29 in favour

9 against

Not quiet good result for me either.

Haruka : "Wait, are you guys crazy?! Do you wanted to expel her so badly?!"

This situation kinda chaotic

Kushida : "Ahahahaha! So, what will you do? Do you wanted to keep me but in exchange you lost your trustworthy dog here?"

Horikita silent like she can't expect that the number of favor against me keep raising.

Their rationality slowly eaten away by the times.

Horikita then go to podium and started talk

Horikita : "Please listen to me. The option of gaining class points by expelling someone. The expulsion part is often seen as a negative, but if certain conditions are met, it can be a positive, as in the case of the traitor who voted in favour of the expulsion and was supported by many. If the class points gained are worth more than the student being expelled, then it is a decision well worth choosing. In other words, the only people who should be expelled are those who are currently unwanted in the class. So what is the criteria for this? It is the sum of all their parts. Someone who has academic ability, physical ability, or any ability that doesn't fall into those two categories. To put it simply, students who have the ability to gathering information, such as Ayanokoji-san and Kushida-san, or the ability to organize a group, such as Hirata-kun and Karuizawa-san. Those are the ones you can exclude. Of course, if you think I'm being patronizing, you're free to argue."

As the time is about to expire, the classmates were silent, not wanting to interfere.

Horikita : "And this story should not include the future, or their prospects. It is difficult and speculative to objectively assess who will actually grow and by how much. In the final analysis, the OAA is the impartial arbiter. That's why...."

It is the school's quantification of the student's ability, without the student's emotions.

As of September 1st, the lowest score in this class was 36 points overall. Many students check their rank and score, but not many know who is at the bottom each time.

Horikita : ".....The student in this class who currently has the lowest OAA is... yes, its you. Sakura Airi-san."

She talk not looking at Airi in particular, but looking around at the whole scene.

Haruka : "W-What are you talking about?! Don't joke around at a time like this."

Haruka stood up and glared at her with a furious glare.

Horikita : "I'm just giving an objective opinion. It's up to the class to decide if they agree or not."

She seems not going to listen to personal opinions and continue talking.

Haruka : "Objective? What's objective? The OAA rankings are what? Does that make it okay to expel Airi? Kiyopon, say something to her!"

Kiyone : "Then who do you think should be expelled?"

Haruka : "Well, that's...!"

Horikita : "People who are not prepared to say names directly have no right or entitlement to choose who to expel."