Volume 1 : Swimming Class

Ayanokoji Kiyone POV

Ike : "Good morning Yamauchi!"

Yamauchi : "Good morning Ike!"

While arriving at school, Ike called out to Yamauchi with a smile on his face.

It's unusual for those two to get to school early. One week since the entrance ceremony. Ike and Yamauchi have always arrived at school right before the bell.

Ike : "Wow~ the lesson is so fun that I can't sleep~"

Yamauchi : "Yup, this school's the best—swimming will start soon! I say swimming, but girls are the important part! And by girls I mean their swimsuits!"

Certainly, swimming is taught to both boys and girls. In other words, me and all the other girls are wearing swimsuits... and our skin becomes visible. The girls in the room backed away from Ike and Yamauchi's excitement. 

And here I wonder, why there is no girls who act the same like Ike and Yamauchi? Isn't it a best moment to observe boys body for them as well? Actually I'm quite interested to see Koenji's body. Is he truly perfect like he describe himself to be?

Here, I was still sitting in my chair, all alone. I have to be proactive in joining a group of friends.  However...

Yamauchi : "Oi, Professor. Come over here."

Ike : "Fufu, did you call him?"

A chubby boy, who apparently has the nickname 'Professor', walked towards the ones that called him. His name was Sotomura.

Yamauchi : "Professor, can you record the girls wearing swimsuits?"

Sotomura : "Leave it to me. I'll pretend to be sick and skip class to observe them."

Wait! What?

Sudou : "Record? What are you planning to do?"

Ike : "Professor's going to rank the sizes of the girl's boobs. If there's a chance, he'll try to take a picture."

Sudou : "... Oi oi."

Sudou also draws back from Ike's plan. If the other girls find out it'll be a bloodbath. Somebody should stop their stupid attempt.

Horikita : "Sad."

Kiyone : "You were here too, Horikita?"

Horikita : "A few minutes ago. I walked in while you were looking at those boys. You wouldn't be thinking of trying to be friends with them, would you?"

Kiyone : "Forget about my pathetic self for a bit. I had the reason to keep watching them. These boy planning something dangerous."

Horikita : "Something dangerous?"

Kiyone : "They planned to record us while changing into our swimsuit"

Horikita : "How can you be sure?"

Kiyone : "I'm listening at them directly. Well, call it I was eavesdrop them"

Horikita : "On this distance? You surely had sharp hearing, What are you? A cat?"