Random Idea Plot (Sorry not part of chapter) Pt 1

Could be spoiler or not (Since some scenario here might be used or might be not). This scenario might be illustrated if I'm not lazy Hahaha. So, what do you think of this random scenario here

Note : I need motivation and ideas to continue the story hahaha

================================================================================

Volume 3

========

In certain theater inside "Speranza"

There is a show that currently playing but most of the audience seat were empty. Its about story of Icaruz. Chabashira sensei was called me here to discuss something with me. I had a hunch but I hope that my hunch were wrong. None of us talking since I arrived and sat beside her. Our gaze focused on the theater.

Then Chabashira sensei broke the silence

Chabashira : "Say Ayanokoji, how does your school life?"

Kiyone : "I'm not quite understand what's your intention but I dare to say I'm currently happy with my school life right now."

I reply without looking and both of us still keep our gaze at theater

 Chabashira : "Happy huh? Well I do glad that you are enjoying your school life to the fullest, however..."

She intentionally stopped in the middle of her words. Realizing that I'm not even interested to pursue her word she seems decide to explained it by herself.

Chabashira : "You see, several days ago. There is someone who contacted school. 'Get Ayanokoji Kiyone out of school' that man said"

Kiyone : "Nice joke there sensei"

Chabashira : "You said it was nice joke but you are not even laughing and keep your stoic face as usual"

Kiyone : "Fine then I'm curious. So, what does it mean?"

Chabashira : "Its definitely just like it heard"

Kiyone : "I don't know that man and also you can't get any student out of school without a reason"

Chabashira : "Under common situation, it does right. As long as you are student belong on this school, the rules and regulations will protected you. But-"

.............?!

Chabashira : "It would be different if you are making trouble."

Kiyone : "You already know I wouldn't take the same path like Icaruz during on school. You already saw myself that I'm just common student like any other else."

Chabashira : "Your goal isn't the problem here. If I decide that you are troublemaker, that's it."

Kiyone : "Are you threathening me?"

Chabashira : "I offer you a deal. If you try to cooperate to reach for class A. I will protect you. That does sounds good, right?"

Honestly I doubt that she could even do that. Even if she decide to protect me, if the opponent had the same power like my father or worse it was him all along. I don't think she can do anything to help me at all

Kiyone : "Impossible"

I give her instant answer. After long silence it seems that she didn't had anything to say anymore so I stand up and leave.

Kiyone : "If you had nothing to say. I'll take my leave. Excuse m-"

Chabashira : "Ayanokoji, you will get expelled"

I grab her collar

Kiyone : "You called yourself teacher"

Chabashira : "Make your choice!"