Volume 2 : Prologue

Ayanokoji Kiyone POV

It's morning just like usual. As expected, since what happened that night at rooftop. Kushida-san somehow keeping her distance from me. Usually she contacted me or go to school together like we used to be. This time, I go to school alone.

Sometimes I wonder, if I never saw that side of her.....No....I didn't make a mistake. More look like its just a coincidence. Either it was bad luck or good luck, one thing I could tell that I did a good job to know someone else secret personality. Well, even if I never figured out her true nature. It's not like I could close with someone pushy people like her.

When I entered school building, I saw Ichinose-san. Why she is sneaking like that.

A letter? At least that what I saw which thing she hold right now

Huh? She stopped in front of trash can. I could predict she will throw away that letter. But....

She shake her head and decide to walk away. Where is she gone?

Suddenly from behind...

??? : "Good morning, Aya-chan!"

?!!!

When I saw the one who called me, I was immediately alerted 

Yes, she is......

Kushida : "What happened? You are somehow look like a bit lost there. Did something happened?"

Something happened huh? There is so much thing happened yesterday and currently I was observe Ichinose-san until you greeted me from behind.

Kiyone : "Kushida-san..."

Kushida : "Hmm?"

Kiyone : "Don't you find that talking with me would be unpleasant for you?"

Long silence. Awaiting until the crowd of students passed. Kushida-san make sure that nobody aside us could listen what we talk. She walk closer to me

Kushida : "Of course, its totally unpleasant..."

She said while smiling

Kiyone : *sigh* "You don't have to force yourself like that"

Kushida : "Hmm, that would be true but..."

She draw her face closer to me

Kushida : "If I don't do something like this. Perhaps I would never find out your deepest secrets. You know its kinda uncomfortable that knowing someone who know my secret like roaming around, isn't it?"

Kiyone : "Trust me Kushida-san, you won't even like a bit when you found out my secret. I'm not threathening you."

Kushida : "It's me who decide, not you"

Suddenly some bunch girl come to greet Kushida-san from behind

??? : "Kushida-san, good morning"

Kushida : "Morning! Well, that's all. Keep this conversation secret okay? See you later Aya-chan"

She joined with them later on

After parting away I decided to go to locker room

When I opened my own locker. I'm surprised that I found a letter inside. Somehow I recognized the letter look like the same one which Ichinose-san brought this morning

Kiyone : ".........There is no way..."

Yeah, there is no way it was the same letter which she brought this morning, maybe it just had the same appearance only. Let's check the contents