Volume 3 : Day 6; False Teamwork Pt 1

Ayanokoji Kiyone POV

I felt a strange warmth on my body when I tried to woke up from my slumber.

Kiyone : "Blanket?"

I look toward unknown blanket who covered us. Here I found that Ibuki still sleeping beside me. It still dark, I guess I woke up too early. By the way, who's the one who giving us blanket here? Is this perhaps Horikita or Kushida doing? Somehow I doubt that either of them did. Well, whoever did this I'll send my gratitude later. If I could find out about this person later on

I decide to get up and fold the blanket. After that I do little stretching to make my body comfortable to move around. I walk to look what happened at the camp. Two boys already awake....No, they probably keeping watch all night. 

Miyake : "Huh? Never though that I saw you stay up late just like we did"

Kiyone : "N-No, actually I just woke up"

Okitani : "Huh? But its still dark though. You could just go back to sleep"

Kiyone : "W-Well, I just feel bored so...I think that it such a waste to just lay down on this fresh morning breeze, that's why I do think that I'll took a little walk before everyone wake up. So, I'm sorry for bothering you guys"

Okitani : "No, not at all. You are not bothered us so much like the other girls did. Be careful-" *yawn*

I nodded

I could see they somehow feel sleepy with their reddish eyes. Since I don't want to bother them any longer, I walk toward different location

================================================================================

After I take a little walk in the morning I decide to come back to saw Ibuki

The time on the wristwatch was still before 6 in the morning, but as soon as I felt the hot, humid air, my drowsiness vanished in an instant.

The moment sun rise, I realize that the scenery is completely different from yesterday.

Kiyone : "... Just my luck, isn't it?"

It seemed that the curtain on the 6th day of the special examination test opened, early in the morning with trouble.

There are signs that it will begin to rain soon. Most probably around noon.

The weather was rough, towards the end of the exam.

There is no need to worry if it rains a little bit, but in some cases it rains heavily and strong winds are possible.

Then, we may have to act thinking the worst case scenario.

It seems that we will have a lot to do. Like checking the tent pegs and thinking what to do with the baggage.

In other words, that means that we are going to be busy and that will cause unnecessary attention.

Ibuki : "Hnng~ Huh?"

Kiyone : "Ohayo~ Ibuki-san"

Ibuki : "O-Ohayo~...."

She look like confused. Maybe she isn't the type who could get instantly focused in the morning

Kiyone : "Did you rest well enough?"

She nodded...

Only that?

Hmm, I guess she isn't the type to talking much in the morning. She is also immediately get up and fold the blanket and put it on the blanket which I fold not far from bed-shed.