Volume 3 : Day 5; Divided by Wall

Ayanokoji Kiyone POV

I just woke up and I don't think the sun even rise yet inside this tent already happened a quite commotion.

Kiyone : *yawn* "What is this?"

I saw Karuizawa surrounded by the other girls. She seems panicked and throwing a tantrum

Karuizawa : "H-How? Why? Why it wasn't here?! Did someone perhaps stole it?!"

Kushida : "C-Calm down Karuizawa-san, w-we will help you to look for it..."

Karuizawa : "Calm you say?! How could I calm because of this? Can't you say the same if this was happened to you as well?"

Kushida fell into silent unable to answer her question. This even make me curious, what kind of belonging she's missed to act like that

I crawl toward Kushida to ask

Kiyone : "What's going on here?"

Kushida : "Oh, Aya-chan. Etto....apparently Karuizawa-san underwear gone missing"

Huh?

Kiyone : "Excuse me? How?"

Kushida : "I dunno, it just happened not long ago."

Kiyone : "I see, if she keep her underwear well hidden beneath her bag. Does it mean that someone stole it?"

Kushida : "That's what I thought as well but why would someone else wanted to steal underwear?"

Kiyone : "Who knows, maybe because somebody hold a grudge toward her or it just simply someone want to mess with her"

But, before we realize it. Karuizawa and her follower already create their own conclusion

Shinohara : "It must be the boys. I'm pretty sure of it"

Onodera : "Are you sure? Aren't you guys too hasty? I mean look, there is this girl from class C as well. I'm pretty sure she's the one who did this?"

She pointed at Ibuki-san who had just arrived because of the commotion

Shinohara : "There is no way she's the culprit! She's girl, the culprit must be between those boys"

Onodera : "That's even sounds absurd I think. Why would they do something stupid like that?"

Looking at the commotion between them. Karuizawa decide to speak

Karuizawa : "All of you just shut up! Either they did it or not, we need to check on everyone here! You girls won't had any problems right if I check all of your belonging"

With her charisma, every girls nodded in agreement. Even Horikita who were watching could not refute her since Karuizawa herself believed that its not good to jump at such conclusion.

..................

In an orderly manner, we checked our belonging between girls....

Matsushita : "Hmm, it isn't here as well..."

Matsushita-san currently checking mine

Karuizawa : "How?"

She suddenly approached us

Matsushita : "It wasn't found as well"

Karuizawa : "Hmph! I though that the culprit were you?"

Kiyone : "Huh? How come? That's false accusation Karuizawa-san"

Karuizawa : "I heard from Satou that you sneak out that night. Where are you going?"

Kiyone : "To bathroom..."