Volume 4 : A Sudden Special Exam and Special Exam Rules

Ayanokoji Kiyone POV

Right now I'm having a lunch with Kushida

Honestly I just about to go alone but we met on the way so she decide to tagged along with me. Well, its not like I had any reason to deny or accept her. I just let her choose what she wanted to

Kushida : "I guess that this is truly first class of service. But, did you perhaps used to eat this kind of dish?"

Kiyone : "Huh? What are you talking about?"

Kushida : "You can't deceived me you know. The way you ate with your table manners truly indicated that you are indeed from rich family. Does you always had this kind of moments before"

Kiyone : "No comment here. I don't want to caused unnecessary rumor. Right now just treat me as Ayanokoji Kiyone from class D."

Kushida : "Fine then, 4-eyes freak from class D."

I just wonder that is she perhaps hate me or not? It was truly an attempt to insult me but her gesture to natural just like we had a normal girls talk.

Then, we finished our lunch

Kushida : "Then, since I'm full I'll be off. See you later Aya-chan~ -Huh?!"

Just as she said that, both Kushida's and my phones vibrated at the same time. Even in silent mode the tone still rang out clearly, this must be important instructions sent by the school to all students. 

Kushida : "What is this?"

Despite the various instructions we've received after starting school, this is the first time we were contacted in such a manner. This summer vacation is the first time receiving instructions like this. At the same time, an announcement started over the ship's speakers. 

??? : "This is an announcement to all students, you will have received a mail to your phones earlier. Check the contents of the mail and follow those instructions closely. If you have not received the mail, please contact your nearest available faculty member. This is a very important announcement so please make sure to not miss it. I repeat—"

The voice repeated the message. 

Kiyone : "...It is about the mail we received just now?"

Kushida : "Probably".

The message from the school arrived to both our phones simultaneously after all. The following was written on the mail in my phone:

Unknown : 

A special examination will be starting soon. Gather at the designated time in the designated rooms. Students who are more than 10 minutes late for the meeting will receive a penalty. Go to room 204 on the second floor by 18:00 today. Since there is only 20 minutes left until then, please wash your hands and keep your phone in silent mode or turn it off entirely.

So it's going to be a 'special test'. This is not going to be like the paper examinations we received nor a physical fitness test. Just like the island test, this is something normal schools wouldn't do. Only our school would test us in such a way. 

Nothing else about the exam was written. Is it something we can infer from the mail or is the exam itself still unknown. Either way, there's only one way to find out. The gathering point seems to be room 204 at 18:00. There's only 20 minutes in between. 

Kushida : "Hey, Let me see your mail?"

I show it to her. She shows me her message too, but despite the basic structure being the same, the gathering point for her was two rooms down from mine and the gathering time was 20:40 instead of 18:00 like mine