𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 :𝖮𝗎𝗋 𝖫𝖺𝗌𝗍?

𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟦𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟢

𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟦𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟢

PAUL AND PETE had been deported for arson, cause they set fire to condoms, that was three days ago.

It was only John left, Emmy knew he'd be leaving soon, the only thing holding him back from leaving was her.

She sat in bed with him, the two just speaking about life.

"John! There's someone at the door for you!" Astrid shouted from downstairs.

John got out of bed and went downstairs, Emmy could hear the talking but couldn't make out what was being said.

She stepped out off bed and went to sit at the top of the stairs.

"ok...cheers." he sounded upset as he spoke.

The front door shut and John looked at the stair and saw Emmy, "this everything alright?" she asked.

"my work permit has been revoked, i've got to be out of here by tonight." he said.

Emmys eyes widened and her hand went over her month, not John.

She ran down the stairs and ran into his arms, she couldn't help but cry.

What was she supposed to do now? She couldn't possibly to go Liverpool, she had to keep her savings for New York.

"shhhh...Em." He stroked her hair, he moved the pair so that they both sat onto the stair steps.

"it's ok." he whispered.

She lifted her hear from his chest and kissed him hard, "i love you so much." she said.

"i love you more than life, my love." he kissed her cheek.

"you should probably start packing." Astrid said, "the man gave me these, there your ticket for the ferry."

John kissed Emmys forehead and stood up, leaving her sitting on the stairs as he went to get his stuff.

Astrid sat beside her, Emmy leaned her head on her shoulder, "it's going to be ok." the german
girl said.

...

"i'll see you." Stu said to John, patting his back as they pulled out from a hug.

John looked at Emmy sadly, "i love you so much." he said.

"i love you too." she smiled, as he leaned in, that kiss had meaning, love, passion.

"have a safe trip home." she said as she stroked his cheek "i'll send you tickets to Liverpool." he said.

"you promise?" she held out her pinky finger "i promise." he said.

And for the last time he connected his lips onto hers, "i best be off." he said.

Astrid grabbed Emmys hand and pulled her away from John, he got on the train, and off he went back to old liddypool.

...

𝖩𝖺𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟨𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟢

HER TICKET never arrived, by the time it did, Emmy was on her way too New York.

They had phone call every now and then but the connection wasn't the best, which made it hard to hear one another.

The bump as the plane landed, made Emmy awaken. She yawned and looked out the window, all she could think about John, she was going to miss him more than anything.

Before she knew it she was sat in her apartment.

Her own apartment, jesus, she had her own apartment. She couldn't believe it, it was incredible.

She ran over to the red phone and dialled Johns number, the connection would be even worse than Hamburg but as long as she could hear Johns voice that would please her enough.

"hello?" Pauls voice said "paul! hello!" she said cheerily.

"Em?! It's great to hear from you! George its Em!" he shouted.

"hello love!" George said "hi George."

"where's John?" she asked, silence.

"hello?" she said.

"uh Johns busy right now..." Paul said.

"doing what?" Emmy asked "uh..."

"Paul? what's wrong?" she asked worriedly.

"get out of here you whore." she heard John said and a door slamming.

"who's on the phone?" John asked, Paul and George stood there and stared at him speechlessly.

"John?!" Emmy shouted.

"Ems? Fuck! Baby it's not what it seems like." he said.

"don't tell me..." she started, he could hear her voice getting shaker.

"i'm so sorry." he said and with that, she slammed the phone down and burst into tears.

She laid down on her bed and sobbed, why would he does this to her? What was the reason? It made her feel sick, she ran to the bathroom and threw up.

She laid on the bathroom floor and stared at the ceiling.

...