𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 :𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗅𝗒𝗇 𝖡𝖺𝖻𝗒

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗒

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗒

SHE HAD ALREADY gotten ready for her day.

Emmy wore a white mini skirt, black polo neck, white boots and large black circle shaped sunglasses.

She grabbed her black shoulder bag and stepped out onto the street.

She walked towards the subway station, thankfully in peace.

She'd left John a small note, just incase he forgot where she was going.

Emmy had gotten on the subway, she sat on the seat and pulled her book from her bag.

She had almost finished The Golden Notebook, which she had enjoyed very much.

Maybe she could stop buy the book shop and pick out a new book, because by the time she arrived in Brooklyn, she'd finished the book.

The Darling girl got off the subway and walked through the station, she had reached outside and as she did she instantly got all her memories back from when she was little.

She could remember when she was around eight, her and her father taking their blonde labrador for a walk.

"excuse me, Miss Emmy?" a small voice from behind her said, she turned around and saw a little girl with blonde hair who had to have been at least five.

"oh hello dear." she smiled, crouching down to her level, "she was wondering if you could since this magazine, she's just bought it and she absolutely loves you." her mother said with a large grin spread across her face.

"of course!" Emmy reached into her bag and pulled out a pen and signed the little girls magazine.

"there you go."

"thank you! thank you!" the little girl wrapped her small arms around Emmy.

Instantly, Ems heart melted. She placed her arms around the little girl and smiled.

"i hope you have a great day." Emmy said looking into the little blonde girls eyes.

Em couldn't help but see herself younger self in that little girls eyes.

"thank you so much, you've made her day." her mother said.

"your more than welcome, have a good day." with that Emmy waves them goodbye and walked off.

She reached the book shop, she pushed the door open and looked around.

Emmy smiled at the man behind the counter, she walked down an aisle and saw a book, Tina had been telling her a lot about, Grapefruit by Yoko Ono.

She picked it up and decided she'd give that a read and see if it pleased her.

After she paid for the book, she put it into her bag and begun her walk to childhood home.