𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 :𝖦𝗈𝖽 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖬𝖾

𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟤𝟤𝗇𝖽 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟤𝟤𝗇𝖽 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

UNFORTUNATELY, it had finally reached Monday. Tina had ran away too Thailand.

Which meant Em was left in charge of the whole fifth floor offices.

John had already left for work, and Cecelia had already showed up, that's how Em realised how late she was.

She jumped out from the bed, and sprinted into the wardrobe, she picked out a light blue with very light paisley embellishment and blue suede knee high boots.

Quickly, she brushed her teeth, brushed her hair and just put mascara on.

"bye! I'm quite late!" Em shouted rushing down the stairs.

"it's ok dear! Have a good day!" Cecelia smiled.

Em quickly kissed Jules cheek and ran out the house, she unlocked the car and sped off.

She yelped as she drove through a puddle that splatted all over the car.

Thankfully, with speed, she'd arrived at the office at an alright time.

She got out the car and sped walked into the large building, she smiled at the receptionist.

She got into the elevator and pressed fifth floor, she tapped her foot impatiently.

It came to a stop and got out, she look around and rushed over to her office.

"Mrs Lennon, you have a meeting in five minutes."

"Em, you've got a meeting at eleven."

"Miss Darling, you have a meeting at twelve thirty."

The blonde just nodded and smiled, she eventually was able to shut the door after being bombarded about meetings.

She landed onto the couch and sighed loudly, she stared up at the ceiling.

She looked at the time and sat herself, she lazily stood up and headed back out the door.

She was able to find the room the meeting would be held in, she looked around and noticed how she was the only person standing there.

She peered through the glass door and saw a load of older men sitting around.

Nervously, Em opened the door and was met with a load of beading eyes.

She smiled slightly, "well if it isn't Clementine Darling!" one of the men said.

"uh do i know you?" her brows furrowed, as he came over and walked her over to a seat.

"no, you will." he smiled.

Her eyes widen ever so slightly, she shook it off and sat down. She shot the unknown man an anxious smiled.

She reached into her bag and pulled out her notebook, as she opened it a load of little cut outs from magazines fell onto herself and onto the table.