𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍:𝖨𝗇 𝖠 𝖡𝗂𝗍 𝖮𝖿 𝖠 𝖬𝗎𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾

𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟤𝟢𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝟤𝟢𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

"JOHN!" she screamed loudly, "has you seen my hat?!"

"what one?!" he replied from downstairs.

"the orange baker boy one!"

"nope sorry love!"

Emmy sighed frustratedly and continued to claw through her things.

She looked above her and rolled her eyes, there the hat was, sitting on the top of the hat stand.

She turned her head and stared at the mess annoyingly, she groaned and kicked some of her clothes out her way.

She wandered over to the bed and face planted straight onto it, she sighed loudly.

"hey, you got loads of other hats you can wear." John said, sitting down on the bed beside her.

"no i found the hat, it's just i've got to meet Tina soon and i'm barely ready." she told him with her head still in the duvet.

"i think you look beautiful." he smiled, looking over her outfit.

"it's too boring." she mumbled.

Her outfit was a navy polo neck, a navy, orange and white tartan pinafore, navy stockings and little navy pumps with a white bow on the front.

"you get going and i'll clean up." John said to her as he gestured toward the messy wardrobe.

"are you sure?" she asked, sitting upwards, the feeling of guilt rumbled through her stomach.

"it's no worries, love." he smiled, kissing the top of her head.

She wrapped her arms around his waist tightly, "thank you John." she smiled.

She pulled away and kissed her lips, she sat herself up from the bed.

Em reached over picked up the hat, her fur coat and her navy case bag.

John wrapped his arm around her shoulder as they both walked downstairs.

"i love you so much." she told him, kissing his lips again.

"i love you too, have good day." he replied with a smile on his lips.

Little Jules came crawling towards them, Em crouch down and picked her son up.