𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 : 𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇,𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾

𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟣𝟩𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟧

𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟣𝟩𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟧

THE SMOKE drifted from her lips and into the sky.

She had the window open letting the cool air in as she had quickly just had incredible sex with John on his break, leaving her roasting.

That night the lot were all having a small get together for Patties birthday.

Emmy stubbed out her cigarette and landed backwards onto the bed.

She picked up her book, The Catcher in the Rye, and begun to read.

After around thirty minutes, she closed the book and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

...

WHEN JOHN walked in he first noticed Emmys thin body laying on their bed.

Wet hair, calm face and a soft rob cover her body.

He thought to himself, 'how could she sleep with wet hair?' he was pulled out of thought when he heard.

"John?" the blonde squeaked out sleepily, as she rubbed her eyes "how much longer until it is time to go to Patties room?"

"you have...twenty minutes." he replied, her got up quickly and gasped.

"Em remember she is right across the hall." The Lennon boy chuckled.

"oh yeah..." she breathed out.

Herself, Mo and Pattie had all made plans to go to Georges and Patties room to get ready and changed together that night.

Emmy walked over to John and wrapped her arms around him.

"i missed you." she muttered, "i missed you too baby." he said.

He kissed her lips and played with her hair, Emmy looked up at him and smiled.

"i shouldn't probably go dry my hair." she said.

She gave him a final kiss and walked to the bathroom.

...

IT HAD BEEN a few hours and they all sat in Georges and Patties room.

Mo had gone back to her room since she was exhausted, and Ritchie being the good husband he was he went with her.

Paul pulled out the marjiuana making all of them high as kites.

Emmy giggled as herself and Pattie dance to the music.

She squealed as John came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

Pattie smiled as George did a similar thing and pulled the two girls away from each other.

"i just want to rip all your clothes off." John whispered into her ear as they swayed.

"do it." she leaned her head back against his shoulder.

"later on, my love." he smirked.

She smiled and closed her eyes as the melody of Elvis Presley floated through the air.

...

SHE GROANED, as the sunlight shines through the window. Her head was absolutely pounding, 'guess i got a bit out of control.' she thought to herself.

John wasn't there, so she assumed he had gone off to filming, she looked over at the bedside table and saw a glass of water and aspirin.

This was the reason she loved John so much, he could be extremely caring.

She smiled and popped the pill into her mouth and swallowed it down with water.

Emmy leaned against the headboard and held the blanket close to her, protecting herself from the cold air.

Her face scrunched up as there was a knock on the door, she stumbled off the bed and walked towards the door.

She opened it and was met with Pattie, Em smiled as they both looked as bad as each other.

She let her in and they both sat down on the bed, "where's Mo?" Em asked.

"she's with Sonnie." Pattie said as she yawned.

Emmy shifted uncomfortably in her mini dress that had she had seemed to fall asleep in.

"Hold on, i'm going to change into my pyjamas." she said, "alright." Pattie nodded, as she laid on the bed.

The Brooklyn girl took her dress off and put her silk nightdress on.

She put her dress into the washing basket and went and laid with Pattie on the bed.

"how are you feeling?" Emmy asked.

"god i've got these horrendous period cramps, they're terrible." she groaned.

"wait...is today the 18th?" Em asked.

"yes, i think." Pattie thought about it for a few seconds, "yes it is."

Emmy gasped, the model look over at Em with furrowed brows, "is everything ok?"

"i'm late, i alway have my period on the 8th." Clementine said.

Pattie put her over her mouth and looked at Em.

"do you think your...?" she questioned.

Emmy looked at her worriedly, "i don't...i could be actually."

"we've got to get you a pregnancy test." Pattie said, Em nodded in agreement.

She couldn't believe it, there could be a chance she was carrying John Lennons child.

...

THE TWO blonde girls had quickly gotten ready and managed to get passed some of the filming crew unnoticed.

They tracked down a cab and got in, "uh pharmacy?" Pattie said, trying to explain to the driver.

"ah yes." the driver said and started the car.

Pattie noticed Emmys hand shaking, the model reached over and took her hand in hers.

"it's going to be ok." she smiled, trying to reassure Em.

Emmy nodded and looked out the window. After a bit, they got to the pharmacy.

Pattie had asked the driver to just wait and they'd be right back.

They rushed in and tried to find the pregnancy tests, which was quite easy luckily for them.

Emmy picked up two boxes, that had two tests in each box, and she walked to the front counter.

Thankfully, in absolutely no time, the two girls got back to the hotel.

And then there they were sat back on the bed, Emmy clutched tightly onto the two boxes.

"i'll be out in a few." she said to Pattie.

Emmy stepped into the bathroom and did the test, she placed it onto the counter and opened the door.

Pattie stood up and joined Em in the bathroom.

The two blondes stood there and watch the test as if it was a bomb, Emmys hands shook and she felt like she was about to cry a river.

"how long has it been?" Em asked, "around five minutes."

Emmys eyes widened, that test was going to tell her wether or not she was having a baby.

She leaned forward and flipped the test over, 'oh fuck.'

...