𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 : 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒?

𝟪𝗍𝗁 𝖮𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟢

𝟪𝗍𝗁 𝖮𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟢

CLEMENTINE TIED two white ribbons in her hair, each on either side of her head.

She smiled at herself in the mirror and did a small spin, she wore a black and white plaid knee high skirt, a black bodysuit and white ballet pumps.

Her fringe, that was normally hidden in her large head of hair, was resting softly on her forehead and her hair was in two pigtails, with the top teased to perfection.

Emmy heard a car horn from outside, she smiled to herself and ran to the window, she could see Astrid mini outside.

She closed the front door and excitedly ran toward the stairs off the flat, as she got outside, she waved to Astrid and brought her into a hug.

"I can't wait for today!" She smiled "yeah same." Astrid said getting into the car, Emmy doing the same.

Today the band were doing a photo shoot on the outskirts of Hamburg, Astrid had asked Clementine to come along to give her a help and also because John had practically begged Astrid to invite her.

Emmy reached forward and turned the radio on, Jailhouse Rock begun to fill her ears, she couldn't help but let out a small squeal, Astrid laughed at her.

"He's so dreamy Elvis, don't you think?" Emmy asked the German girl "yes...he's alright." She said.

Clementine gasped "'Alright!?' Come on Astrid! Anyway how is Stu?"

"What do you mean, 'how is stu?' How am I supposed to know?" She questioned as she kept her eyes on the road.

"Because it's so obvious you both like each other, and don't tell me 'no Emmy, I've got Klaus.' Because you and Stu would just be the definition of perfect." Emmy smiled.

Astrid chuckled at her cheeriness and shook her head, the thing was she knew Emmy was correct.

As the two girl arrived at their destination, Emmy smiled when she caught a glimpse of the Liverpudlian lads.

She hopped out the car and waved happily towards them, she noticed George becoming flustered, Paul smiling widely at her, Pete checking her out, Stu was busy looking at Astrid and lastly John looking happier than ever too see her.

...

ASTRID snapped many pictures, Emmy watched as George and John sat on the jeep and Stu stood in front of them.