𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 :𝖭𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖫𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗌 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋

𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝟣𝟤𝗍𝗁 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤

𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝟣𝟤𝗍𝗁 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤

"TODAY we're joint by a legendary women, loved from many and a huge inspiration for people. She was behind some of the greatest songs of all time! This incredible lady was a extremely beloved ballerina and style icon. I'm very happy to be introducing, Clementine Darling!" The interviewer said to the crowd.

77 year old, Clementine Darling stepped onto the stage with a large smile on her face and her beautiful ocean blue eyes shined brightly.

"Hello!" She pecked the interviewer cheek and sat down on the seat beside his desk.

"It's so great to finally meet you. I'm so happy your on the show to promote your new book that's coming out, called Nothing Ever Lasts Forever." He smiled.

"Yes." Clementine said happily, "would you mind telling me and the audience what your books about?" He asked.

"of course! It's about one of the greatest bands of all time and my life with one of the four Liverpudlian boys. Heartbreak, sadness, happiness, it's worth it in the end if your in love. It's begins on the September 15 1960 the very day I met the love of my life John Winston Lennon."

...

𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟧𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟢

CLEMENTINE DARLING sighed at the state of her mother, ANYA WINDON, a empty bottle of wine and cigarettes spread all over the coffee table, that was sat in the middle of their living room in the flat.

Her mother hadn't been awake all day, it was half past eight, and Emmy was getting ready for her long night ahead of her at the club.

Emmy was only fifteen, sixteen in November, since her mother couldn't keep a single job.

Walking out the living room, Emmy picked up her bag and quickly clipped in her small hoop earrings, that Anya was convinced Emmy had stolen, which was something she'd never do and her mother knew that.

She put her black boots on, she slipped her black earmuffs on and walked out the flat locking the door behind her.

Emmy held her black jacket tightly around her, it was rarely warm in Hamburg and if it was people would take advantage of it. During the summer, the sun shined brightly over the whole of Germany, Emmy and Anya couldn't find a single place to sit on the beach because everyone was packed like sardines on it.

She reached the Indra Club on Grosse Freiheit street, Emmy opened the door and saw that a group of boys were up on the stage, they sounded really good. She smiled and made her way to the back room.