𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋:𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖳𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗐

𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟤𝟧𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟨

𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟤𝟧𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟨

SHE STOOD backstage waiting to be called out.

Emmy had travelled too New York City, to be a guest on the Late-night talk show thats was hosted by Johnny Carson.

Thankfully, she'd had been giving help to have a quicker recovery, she no longer needed to use her crutches, she was able to walk better and get up and down stairs quickly.

One of the hair stylists, stood in front of Emmy and fixed her hair.

Also a good thing, she no longer had a huge cast that went up her whole leg, it was just from her foot to her knee.

She wore a white silk jumpsuit, that had a butterfly brooch between the breasts, silver sandals, she'd kept her hair down and did simple makeup.

"i'm very happy to introduce the beautiful Clementine Darling!" Johnny said to the crowd.

They applauded loudly, some off the men whistled as Emmy stepped onto the stage.

She walked over to Johnny and smiled, he brought her into his arms and peck her cheek.

"well hello..." Johnny joked, Emmy giggled as she sat down.

"how you doing sweetheart?" he asked her, "i'm doing well." she smiled.

"how is your leg doing?"

"she's getting better." Emmy said, the crowd laughed.

Johnny laughed and looked at Em, "it's she?"

"of course!"  she giggled.

"so your a women of many talents, right?" he asked her.

"yeah i guess you could put it that way." replied Emmy.

"i mean, a ballerina, model, photographer, business women i even heard your writing a book as well!" he said.

"oh i don't know about writing a book." Emmy couldn't help but chuckle.

"yourself and Jane Asher are the only girls of The Beatles that aren't married, how does make you feel?" he questioned.

"it doesn't really feel like anything, just feels normal." she said.

"how do you think the fans would feel if you and John got married?" Johnny asked.

"i think they'd be upset, but most of the fans are lovely." Emmy smiled.

"do you think John would ever purpose?"

"you'd have too ask him." Emmy said.

Johnny smiled, "obviously, the man responsible for the incident in Paris, Bill Mackintosh, what's happening with the whole situation?"

"so he turned himself in, and he been sent to jail. " she explained.

"did you sue him?" Johnny joked, Em laughed slightly.