𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 :𝖱𝖾𝖽 𝖡𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌

𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟤𝟩𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟤𝟩𝗍𝗁 𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟩

IT HAD BEEN two days after they incident at Ziggies, the store had been shut down for the past days, but had reopened that day.

Em was practically traumatised after what had happened, especially since herself and her son was held at gun point.

She'd huddled herself in the house and kept quiet, she'd ignored all the phone calls and John had told everyone she was fine just a bit shaken up.

She wasn't a bit shaken up she was completely shaken up. Em could tell John had begun to get irritated of the fact all she'd been doing was sitting there as still as a statue.

"come on Em, you need to move about, or even just eat something luv." he said to her, sitting down beside her.

She shook her head and continued to look out the window, "you can't just stay here forever." he added.

"John, don't you get it? I don't want to go anywhere right now, i don't want to eat anything, i just need to get some proper sleep or something and some time alone." she told him with a sour tone.

"god you don't need to get all nippy with me." he exclaimed, suddenly just as frustrated as her.

"what are you talking about?" she sighed exhaustedly.

"'i don't want to eat anything, i just need some time alone.'" he mimicked her.

"shut it." she rolled her eyes, she got off the couch and begun to walk away.

"there you go again! Walking away!" he laughed.

"John, don't even start, i can't be assed with you and your childish behaviour." she told him sternly.

He chuckled, "childish? Your the one that hasn't moved because you got held at fucking gun point."

She stopped in her tracks and turned around, she stared at him furiously.

"you didn't just say that." she said, "do not even thinking about what comes out your mouth? John, your son could've been shot, i could've been shot, we may even been dead! And your sitting there saying that?!" she shouted.

His face slightly dropped, but he didn't stop there, surprisingly he continued being a dickhead.

"well your not dead." he said, "yeah, but i could've been!" she yelled.

"you'd know all about it if you got shot! Or a gun pointed at you!"

"'oh but nobody will shoot me! Because everybody loves me and i'm just hysterical!'" she mimicked him.

He looked her quite shocked, he'd not expected her to say anything like that, it wasn't like her.

"if you actually cared John, you'd never say what you've just said." she said, staring directly at him angrily.