𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 :𝖢𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋

IT HAD BEEN around ten minutes of Paul and Em sat by the pool just talking about what they'd be if they were who they were

They both seemed quiet interested in that pacific subject as if Simon hadn't interrupted by shouting about the cake being ready, there was a large possibility they would be there all night.

They both stepped inside and sat down in the living room on the couch.

Emmy looked up at the ceiling and blinked hard, seeing rainbows again.

She giggled quietly and leaned back against the soft pillows.

Mo came by and sat down beside her, "hey." she smiled.

"oh hi Mo!" Em said excitedly.

The two chatted about numerous things, until Mo whispered into her ear "i saw you and Paul out there, god you'd think you two are married."

"w-what...? What do you mean? Are you being serious right now?" she said with a shocked expression.

"everybody could agree with me on this Em. The way that man looks at you is like no other man every has." she said.

"uh no, Mo. Paul he just cares about me, he's just my friend. And beside he has Jane and well me and John..." Em explained.

Mo gave her a look, and nodded slightly "if you say so."

Em looked at her close friend and not being able to help herself but chuckle, "me and him? No, not in a million years."

The Starkey lady laughed, "Clementine McCartney, not too bad."

The blonde playfully hit Mo on the arm, "Maureen!" she giggled.

The two of them sat there and giggled about, Maureen's dreams of Em and Paul.

"and again Mo, never going to happen!" Em exclaimed.

"what never going to happen?" Jane questioned, coming up behind the two.

'i didn't even know she was here!'
Em thought.

"that this stupid darn cake is never going to happen! Like where on earth is it?!" Em smiled nervously.

"oh i know right, Simons been saying it's happening every second." the red hair agreed with a chuckle.

"do you girls want me to get yous a drink?" she asked.