𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾:𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖢𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖠𝖿𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋

Start from the beginning

THE PLANE LANDED with a thud. Emmy laughed hard as she jumped up in her seat.

Let's just say, she had more than two bottles of prosecco the rest of the flight, she was badly drunk.

Tina grabbed onto her as she nearly over as she stood up from her seat.

She giggled, "better be careful."

Tina chuckled and pulled Em behind her, "Tina..."

"yeah?"

"doesn't matter." She groaned, stepping off the plane.

"right be careful here, Em." Tina took her hand and wrapped her arm around her back.

"just slowly...come on." she muttered to the blonde.

"you sound like a doctor or something." Em wheezed, she pulled out of Tina's grip and went down the stairs, nearly falling over her own two feet as she got clearly to ground.

As her shoes touched the ground and sat on her knees and kissed the floor, "i've missed ground."

Rose laughed and herself and Tina pulled her back up, "the car is there, Em."

They practically chucked her into then back seats and sat down in front of her, Simon sat in the front with Neil having a very good sounding talk.

As the car moved, the intoxicated girl flew forward, Neil turned around and gasped, "Em! Love, are you alright?"

"yeah! What a ride!" she giggled, she sat herself in between Tina and Rose.

"how have you been Neil?" she asked him with a drunken smile, "not too bad, yourself?"

"just delicious!" she slurred, "did you have a good flight?" the man asked.

She nodded, "definitely. I drunk loads of lemonade."

"it wasn't lemonade, it was prosecco!" Rose exclaimed.

"prosecco?" Em asked.

Tina pulled her to her bottom and said, "try get some sleep, Em."

"ok...ok..." she mumbled as she leaned her head against Tinas shoulder.

"i'll wake you up when we arrive." she told her, Em nodded and closed her eyes.

After around twenty minutes, Tina shook her awake, "we're here already...?" she slurred.

"yeah." Rose nodded, Em sat herself up a bit too quickly making herself dizzy.

"watch yourself, dear." Tina said, holding her arm.

The blonde stumbled out the car and looked around, "this is nice." she smiled.

She played with frilly bits that hung off the scarf that was wrapped around her head, she begun to hum.

"Imagine me and you, I do
I think about you day and night, it's only right
To think about the girl you love and hold her tight
So happy together"