𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒 :𝖨'𝗆 𝖲𝖾𝗑𝗒 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖨'𝗆 𝖪𝗂𝗇𝖽

Start from the beginning

Em opened the door of the club, and smiled, "well hello sexy!" Rose said cheerfully.

She rushed from behind the bar and brought Em into her arms, "it feels like i've not seen you in months!"

"i know, i've missed you so much! It's great to see you!" Rose smiled "who are you trying to impress tonight?"

She wiggled her eyebrows causing Em to laughed, "nobody, i just need some alcohol and i need to dance."

"i like your taste." Rose smiled, she got some tequila and poured it into two shot glasses.

"bottoms up." Em said, as she drunk the alcohol, her eyes shut.

"just like water." she chuckled, "what are you having tonight?" Rose asked her.

"a margarita, but could i have three shots of tequila in that." Em said.

Rose nodded and begun to prepare her drink for her, "these songs are shit." Em called out.

"i know, go change this rubbish." Rose gestured towards one of the many jukeboxes.

The blonde went over, she put a coin in and clicked for I Got You (I Feel Good) by James Brown. She pressed play and the song begun to play.

"Whoa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now
I feel good, I knew that I would, now
So good, so good, I got you"

She bobbed her head and moved her body back towards the bar, where her drink was pulling placed.

She handed Rose some money and thanked her, she took a sip and closed her eyes at the taste.

"you always know how to make a good cocktail love." she smiled.

"Whoa! I feel nice, like sugar and spice
I feel nice, like sugar and spice
So nice, so nice, I got you

When I hold you in my arms
I know that I can't do no wrong
And when I hold you in my arms
My love won't do you no harm"

She picked up her drink and moved her body to the music, some of the men in the club whistled and cheered.

Rose spoke to the other two bartenders, Joe and Sally, they watch as she danced, almost seductively.

"Jesus, she's just incredible." Jo muttered, watching her move her body so elegantly and sexily.

Just then, Mo, Ritchie, Paul, Jane, Mal, Neil, Jenny, Brian, Tina, Simon, Marianne, Mick, Keith, Anita and lastly John waltzed in.

Em hadn't noticed them yet, everyone else had though, especially the men of the group, what were they supposed to look at when John Lennons wife had her perfect full breast squished into her tight dress that defined her bottom perfectly.

"Jane!" she smiled, practically launching herself onto the actress.

"i've missed you so much!" she squealed, "i missed you too Em." Jane smiled.

"come on lets get a drink, they just got a delivery of the drink you like." Em dragged her towards the bar.

By that time, everybody was able to take their eyes of Em and keep themselves from drooling and move on and found them a large booth.

Rose went into the back room and turned the lights off, leaving the bright multicoloured lights reflecting around the room.

Em, Jane, Jenny, Marianne, Anita and Tina all did shots, two each.