Twenty Four

Hearing a knock on the door and it opening, I see Ria coming into my dark room. She was saying something I didn't fully listen to, my eyes still sleepy. "Mom nooo", I groaned when she opened the curtains. She flopped on my bed rather strongly making me force myself to wake up.

"Are you okay?", she whispers. Now sat up in bed, I probably look like a mess like I usually do in the morning. Looking at Ria, I could see pity in her face. Suddenly reminded from yesterday's photo shoot, I groaned thinking it was all a dream. I guess not.

"Freshen up and come down! We're doing a few videos today", Ria demanded before closing the doors leaving me in my room alone. Fighting the urge to go back to sleep, I knew Mary would hunt me down if I don't show up. Quickly jumping in to take a quick shower, the warmth from the water woke me up in an instant. With a towel wrapped around me, I went through my closet to find something to wear. The weather outside was starting to get cold so I chose a off the shoulder sweater, grey lounge pants and my slip on uggs.

Leaving my hair down after a blowout, I went down to see the living rooms filled with our camera crew. Saying my hello's to everyone, I walk out from the opened bifold doors to see more people outside. Max was the first one to greet me, his arms around my neck guiding me. My steps stopped in track when I see Lando happily sitting on his drum set outside.

"Good morning Audrie", he smiled up to me. I stuttered a bit before saying a good morning to him too. After a few chitchats, Mary came up to us and explained the videos we'll be doing. While Lando, Max, Ria and Steve had two videos to do, I only had one with them so for the first video of reaction test, I stood aside watching them. Laughing to Lando bantering with Max, we all didn't expect for Max and Steve to beat Lando and Ria. Once that ended, I joined them while the crew went in for the next video set up.

Having a go at the Batak machine, Lando stood beside me trying to distract me by shouting the opposite button. "Landooo", I screamed at him. Scoring more than Lando, I jumped happily and stuck my tongue out to Lando who was impressed. Steve stifled a laugh while Max applauded me.

"Beat that Norris", I wiggled my eyebrows, taunting him.