Thirteen

The next morning, Alice woke me up quite early since the show will 2nd fashion show will start around noon. Before makeup, I had a bit of breakfast in my robe and eye mask, nearly devouring a platter of fruits. The doorbell rang, Alice scurrying to open the door. I was already in front of the mirror getting my skin prepped when I suddenly see a big bouquet of flowers.

Turning back, I watch the person walk towards me with his face covered by the bouquet. "For you", Lando's face popped up. I shrieked and ran to him, jumping into a hug. Everyone looked at us, smiling wide at the sight of the two of us happily together. "Oh Lando, it's beautiful! How did you know I love dahlias?". He grinned, keeping his mouth shut.

Sitting back down in front of the mirror, Lando stands behind me with his camera while I get ready. We chatted together, my stylist constantly moving my face back since I kept moving. Today's outfit was one of my favorites. I was so excited to wear this Valentino Garavani 2 piece matching set and really chunky pairs of platform heels. As usual I posed for the cameras once I was done, loving the ribbon details in my hair.

Going down the elevator, my team crowded the space, squishing me and Lando together. I giggled, my cheeks flushed with a mixture of laughter and excitement. "Well this is a unique way to start the day". Everyone in the elevator laughed while my hands awkwardly placed on his hard chest. I counted the floor number going down, Lando breath grazing my neck and my hand feeling his heartbeat through his chest. Turning my head ro face him, his eyes wandered to my lips and back to my eyes. I could feel his hands that wraps around my waist tightened.

When something could've happen, the elevator doors opened and everyone started filling out. We had to break away, Lando clearing his throat and me smoothing my skirt. "After you", he insisted. We both walked out with Lando behind me. From the lobby, we could see the security holding back people from pushing into me, giving a clear pathway to the car.

"Thank you for being here, Lando. The surprise without the flowers and your company truly made my day more special". He smiled to me, the kind that makes any girls skip a beat. "I'll see you in Woking". With that, he gave me a peck on the cheek before Alice whisked me away. My eyes stayed on his for awhile, walking further out. Refocusing on the day, I walked out waving a hello to the fans and decided to sign a few autographs.

"You look beautiful Audrie!"
"Are you with Lando?!"
"We love you!"

Standing beside the car, I waved to them for the last time then climbed into the car. I made myself comfortable while Alice drones on and on about the limited time we had before the next show which means I have to get ready in the car. Nodding my head to acknowledge what she said, little did she know my mind actually wandered off to Lando. The way he held me. The way he smiled at me. The way our face was inches from each other's. Gosh.