One

The car took a stop in front of a semi-detached lot, the map indicated it was the right address. Unloading my two big luggages with the help of the driver, he drove off leaving me alone in front of the front door. The exterior was a mixture of brick and black window details, giving credit to my manager - Alice - who did a pretty good job finding the new place for me.

"Hello! Audrie, right? Please come in", a blonde middle age woman came out from the house who I assume is the landlord. Just like the exterior, the interior was beautiful and your typical brit house with walls painted white on one side and a shade of light grey on the other. Across from the main door, you could see big sliding doors to the spacious green backyard.

The blonde woman introduced herself as Mary, giving me a house tour of the ground floor. We went from the foyer to the big living room, then to the big kitchen that opens to a dining room overlooking the front part of the house. This house was definitely too big for one person. Mary excused herself answering a phone call, myself wandering through the living room leaving my luggages near the door.

My body automatically turned to the sounds of voices coming down the stairs, their steps loud. Two boys came to view with one of their arm slung on the other's. My introduction got interrupted by the bearded man's voice. "Who the hell are you?". Taken aback, I was confused by the hostility. My eyes widened when the duo became into a trio, a curly haired man following behind. Internally screaming, I realized who they were.

"Boys", Mary beamed, "Please meet Audrie Hughes, your new Quadrant member." We all gasped in shock, looking at her in disbelief. "Woah wait, I think you got the wrong person", I piped up. Mary chuckled as if she knew I was going to say that.

"Don't worry we think you're perfect for Quadrant, with your fashion background."

"That doesn't make sense", Max complained. Agreeing with him, my heads spins for an answer.

Mary sighed, "We know this is a big shock for everyone but we-", Niran and Max looked back at a confused Lando, "-believed having Audrie would broaden Quadrant's audience reach visually and once she learn how to game, the content will more fun."

"You want me to be a twitch streamer?", my mouth gasped. Mary happily nodded while everyone was bewildered. "Mary come on? When did this decision was made?", Lando asked. The three boys were offended that Mary didn't discuss this with them, myself included. "Well we actually discussed them with Audrie's management and thought it was a good twist for both sides." Woah what? Alice knew?

"Doesn't she need to audition or something", Max ruffed. Glaring at his statement, I didn't appreciate his tone. "Sorry", he says. Calming down from the news, we all knew we didn't have the choice to change the circumstances. I zoned out while the boys and Mary discussed more. My thoughts disrupted seeing the huddle broke up.

"I didn't properly introduced myself. Hi, I'm Lando", taking his hand to shake.