Fifteen

Heads turned when Lando parked his car in the parking lot. We wanted to go through the drive thru but someone's car is just way too low. I climbed out of the car rather ungraceful, nearly tripping. Thankfully Lando didn't notice it. We went in the famous fast food chain, hearing a few gasps and shrieks. Even the staffs working in the counter panicked. We waved to a few of the prying eyes then ordered our food at the self-service kiosk. The cart increases by the minute, all of it worth feeding 7 people in the house.

The both of us waited together, standing near the counter. I probably looked like shit since I didn't get to change after the flight. Posing and saying Hi to people who came up to us, our big order finally done. With 4 bags full of food, we carried 2 bags each to the car. I laugh at the small trunk space, clearly not thinking this through. After playing tetris and having to carry 1 bag on my lap, I climbed in with the help of Lando.

On our way back, we might've eaten someone's fries. I chuckled as I feed Lando too since obviously he's busy driving. The drive somehow felt like it was a little longer than when we went to McDonald's.

"I forgot to ask how are you back in town?", I asked starting the conversation. Listening to him talking about they're on a break, I felt so comfortable with him. At the traffic light, the both of us turned to each other leaning against the door as we talked more, nearly forgetting when the lights turned green.

"You know, my little brother loves you! He freaked out when I told him about being the new team for Quadrant. I remember he would always raves about Formula One and anything to do with gaming"

"And yet the sister doesn't know about F1?", Lando chuckled to which I rolled my eyes playfully. "You should invite him sometimes"

"You're kidding? Really?", Lando nodded, "he would love that, Lando. Thank you"

"You and your brother should join us in Belgium. I'll send you the tickets and you two can fly with us". I gasped in shock, knowing my brother would love that. Ever since I moved out from my parent's house, my brother and I barely talk especially since he's only 7 years old. Smiling at Lando, I was eternally grateful for him.

Entering our gated house, he parked outside the garage and we both went in through the kitchen doors. "Food's hereee!", Lando bellowed and soon enough I hear loud footsteps running to us. Too hungry, we ate around the island, some of us standing and some of us sitting. We caught up with each other for hours and hours, and discussed the next few videos we would be doing especially since we're all back home for the next 3 weeks.