Six

Qualifying ended, Lando nearly placing P3 but Lewis Hamilton beaten him to it by the last few seconds. We all came to the hospitality unit, enjoying the food as we discussed the qualifying results. Obviously I stayed quiet, having zero knowledge on what to say. With a surprise, we found Lando coming to us, his face sweaty as he sipped his drink. Aarav patted Lando's back, all of us congratulating him.

I went into a conversation with Ria and Niran, discussing our predictions for tomorrow's race. With a mouthful of broccoli, Lando pulled a chair and sat next to which startled me. He chuckled at my reaction, his hand automatically placed behind me on the edge of the chair. Flustered, I continued talking with Ria, who kept smirking at me.

Startled again by Lando's voice, I turned to him. "Did you enjoy the face?", he asked. Our table was quite loud, talking with one another so I had to lean in to whisper to him too. "Best day ever!", I fused. He chuckled at my enthusiasm. "There's more to come". My neck tingles from where his breath grazed my skin when he whispered to me.

While everyone decided to go home, Lando insisted I should stay with him so that he can introduce me to the rest of the drivers. Of course, I couldn't say no to that. Hugging the rest as a goodbye, I gasped when Ria pat my bum and winked at me.

My cheeks redden from Ria's playful move, I gave a sheepish smile to Lando and waved goodbye to everyone. We went down, walking to the neighboring team in the paddock which was Mercedes. Everyone knows how big Lewis Hamilton is so obviously I had to keep my calm hugging him and then George Russell. They were so sweet, playfully threatening Lando to bring me to the Mercedes side.

"In your dreams!", Lando shouted and whisked me away from the laughing Mercedes boys. We continued our tour, meeting so many of his friends. My fangirl mode nearly went skyrocket when we got to Ferrari, Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz with us.

"You must be a special girl since Lando never brings a girl for a paddock tour", Carlos smirked. I could see from the corner of my eyes, Lando's eyes widen in shock giving up on everyone's torment. We all laughed at Lando's red cheeks, his embarrassment shown. Our tour sadly ended, Mary calling for Lando to which I followed. While their team had a debriefing, I stayed outside and wandered around in the garage. I smiled to a few of the engineers there, making my way to the orange car with the number 4 on it. In today's qualifying, the power of each one of their cars really impressed me. I could feel my interest piqued by the competitive sport, loving the thrill.

"There you are", Lando appeared, "Ready to go?". I nodded my head, looking at his car one last time and followed him to his supercar parked outside. Noticing the crowd of flashing lights, I winced at the nearly blinding sight. Lando waved at his fans while I climbed into the passenger seat, not used to how low it is. I kept my head down, waiting for Lando to get in. His car slowly moved out of the gate, careful to not hit anyone. Once the road was clear, he revved the accelerator and we left the circuit a bit later since Max and everyone left.