Five

The days passed by really quick, our Quadrant youtube channel soaring high with new videos that features me and the boys. I was so thankful that my new addition sparked so many good things, making our work easier. Even my vlogs were booming, the constant appearance of Lando bringing in so many followers to my channel.

"Audrie!", someone shouted for me. It was the weekend which means the Silverstone Grand Prix is finally here. We traveled from Woking to Towcester, all of us rented an airbnb. We've been here for two days now, enjoying our time together. Today was the qualifying so we thought we should go support our curly hair friend. Dressed in tie-dye ribbed tank and cargo pants, I slipped into my black Onitsuka Tigers then went downstairs with the rest. I left my hair down, my sunglasses pushed back my hair from my face.

The group divided into two, myself in the passenger seat of Max's car with Niran. The drive to the circuit didn't take too long with the whole ride, we were busy chatting and singing. In awe, we rolled up at the circuit seeings a huge crowd forming already. To Max's annoyance, we finally found a parking space for us. Waiting for the rest of the group, we walked heading to the paddock club which was mine courtesy of Lando. We scanned our passes to the gate, waiting a bit for the camera ID to turn green.

I walk beside Max with the rest following behind. Max kept pointing out to the different F1 teams, explaining with the updated news since this is my first Grand Prix. Right beside Mercedes, we got to McLaren to find Lando. He was standing near his car, his racing suit hanging on his waist. We all greeted him, giving Lando a quick hug.

"What do you think?", he asked proudly. Having a little bit of time, he gave me a tour of the whole garage and introduced me to Daniel Riccardo. I barely keep in track with Formula One but I do recognize most of the drivers involved.

"Are you THE Audrie Hughes?", Daniel teased earning a smack on his arm by Lando. I chuckled while they fight like kids. "Yes I am, why?" Daniel smirked, his eyebrows wiggling to Lando which made me laugh. Pushing me away from Daniel before he could tease more, Lando showed me his car and gave me a chance to climb in to test it out. My body shook, carefully climbing in with Lando's hand in mine. I looked so small in it, finding his fitted seat very uncomfortable. Scared to stay in longer, I climbed back out.

Qualifying is almost started so we left the garage and head our way to the grandstand to see the race from there. The girls behind us shrieked, grabbing a quick picture with us. I could hear of the engine revving and smell the rubber tires melting as the race started, the cars speeding pass us. Just like the fans, we were all at the edge of our seats watching our friend races for the fastest lap.