Four

There were cameras in every angle, a sofa sat in the middle of the backyard. Before it started, I met the rest of the Quadrant team where we all wore different merch instead of a uniform. Ria was the only girl in the team but she couldn't make it today since she's on a holiday.

Watching the boys fight for a seat, I waited behind the camera. Gulping my water, the livestream started slowly with the chats already blowing up with the livestream title "SECRET IS OUT TODAY!". The boys went through a few of the comments, answering the fans mostly asking Lando. Mary queued them to start talking about the so called secret, their awkwardness making us laugh.

"Drum roll please", Niran said with all of them drumming their laps to create suspense. Appearing into the frame, they all cheered for me. "We have a new Quadrant girl in the house!". They scooted a bit making space for me to sit between Lando and Max in the middle.

"Hi! My name is Audrie Hughes", I introduced to the camera shyly. Steve pointed at the comments going off, everyone saying their hellos. I waved to the camera with a smile.

User 1: OMG AUDRIE HUGHES!?
User 2: Isn't she the fashion vlogger?
User 3: How is she in Quadrant?
User 4: OMG Audrie!!
User 5: Where's Ria?

The Q&As soon started, the questions mostly focused to me. To everyone's surprise, my connection with the boys grew close within the few hours. We were laughing our lungs out, Lando's laugh especially making me laugh until my eyes teared up. The joke stuck longer between me and Lando, both of us wheezing. "Okay you two", Max chuckled. Moving onto the next question, my eyes widened trying think of an answer.

"Audrie, being a fashion content creator in a gaming lifestyle company like Quadrant, how do you find the balance between your love for fashion and your passion for gaming?", Max voiced out the fan's question.

Sighing from the long question, I gave it a thought before answering it. "Honestly, I'm very new to gaming. I've played a few games like Call of Duty but I've never seen it as my passion. I am learning from the boys but yeah..uhh...definitely not a pro yet", I chuckled. "Even though my arrival into the team is quite mismatched, I feel like my fashion skill may help creating good pieces for our next merch."

Earning a whistle and a cheer from them, my cheeks reddens to their constant warmth of support. "I don't think I need the tips", Max smirked which Lando boo-ed. Niran started doing the outro, the livestream ending soon. Leaning against the couch with Lando, we wave a goodbye to the camera. A series of goodbyes breaks out until the camera stopped rolling. Everyone around us clapped for the successful launch. We took a group picture for the team's twitter, posing together cheerfully.

Earning a peck on the cheek by Lando, I blushed at the gesture. "You did great, Audrie."