"Someone better version.2"

A/n: since you guys didn't like the other one, I made a better version, for you guys.
—————-

Yn's POV:
I was at the Kaulitz house, because I got invited to their party(please read the first version before reading this version).Bill suddenly saw me, as he came up to me.
"Hey Yn!"He greets, I smiled at him and greeted him back.
"Wow thirty, but still flirty"He teased, then I saw Tom walking up to us.The guys that ghosted me for, I can't even remember how long.
"I'm gonna leave you two here"Bill left us, so it was just me and Tom.
"So how's life?"Tom questioned, I rolled my eyes.
"Better, without you in it"I replied, staring at my nails.
"Look i didn't mean to ghost you for, I don't really remember how long but, it was just because I was too busy to spend some time with you.Plus, it wasn't my fault that my manager didn't want me to see you, he said that your bad influence to me, but I didn't believe that.So please, give me another chance?"He begged me, not gonna lie but I actually felt bad.I really want to forgive him, and I still had feelings for him even though he ghosted me for whatever how long.And I was very mad, and angry at that time, but that was the pass.
"Fine, i forgive you"I smiled at him, he smiled back and we both pulled in for a kiss.Oh how I wanted to kiss him again for a long time, I still loved him even though he did something bad.I'm glad that we were back together again..

A/n: NGL but this was kinda short, so I apologize.Here's a version of Someone better, the better one though, the happy ending one cuz a lot of you guys did t like the other one.Anyways bye!