"Surprise!!"

*Yn's POV*
It has been a week since our tour started, and ended today.So Bill, and I are planning on doing a surprise for him.I am now on my way to their concert to surprise Tom backstage.Once I arrived outside the stadium, I called Bill and told him that I was here.
"Hey Bill I'm outside the stadium right now"I said on the call.
"Okay okay I will see you!"Bill said excitedly on the call.The call ended as I saw Bill running up to me, he lead me in backstage.I wore a cap and sunglasses so Tom can't who I was.Once I got backstage, I saw Tom and the others getting ready before the concert starts.Then I saw Tom look at me and quickly back to Bill and said.
"Who is she?"Tom asked Bill.
"Ohh she's just one of the staffs"Bill said.
*end of pov*

*Tom's POV*
I am here backstage preparing the stuff for the concert, I saw my brother Bill bring a girl inside backstage.
'She kinda looks like Yn' i thought to my self.I took a look at the girl and looked back at my brother and asked him.
"Who is she?"
"Oh she's just one of the staffs"Bill said to me while a small smile appeared on his face..suspicious.
"Ohh Tom could you asked that girl with a cap and sunglasses to come here"Bill asked me.
"Okay."i said. I called the girl and told her to come here.
"Hey guys!"the girl said..she sounds like Yn.
"Oh hey Yn!"Bill said to the girl.I looked back at the girl as she removed her glasses and cap and there she is.
"Ynnnnnnnn!!!!!!"I said excitedly picking her up and kissing her cheek.
"Hey baby"Yn said to me.
"When did you arrive?"i asked her.
"Oh just a few minutes ago.."she said looking at me then Bill.
"Wait- did you and Bill planned this all along?"i asked my brother and her.
"Yeaaaaaaaa....."Bill said.
"Well why didn't you tell me, but that's okay Atleast your here rn!!"i said happily as I hugged her tightly and kissed her lips.
"Ewww get a room!"Bill shouted.