"She's a Maneater"

Yn was getting ready for the Victoria secret fashion show theme(Victoria Secret Queens).
She heard her boyfriends band and parents attending the fashion show.
Outfit:

(Pretend that's you)

When it was her turn to walk, she saw her bf Tom, the band, and his parents at the crowd.
Yn started to walk when she stopped, she made a heart sign to the crowd.Once she was done she came backstage.Everyone was congratulating her, then she saw the band and Tom's parents.
"You we're amazing out there Yn"Bill said to her.
"Thanks, but where's Tom?"Yn asked.
"Ohh he's coming"Gustav said
Yn saw Tom holdings bouquet of her favourite flowers, Tom gave Yn the flowers and they kissed while his mom took a picture of them.
"Look at my baby so happy"his mom said
Everyone laughed and they went to celebrate after.

Yn's POV:
After the fashion show, we celebrated then me and Tom got home very tired.
"Sleepy baby?"He asked me.
"Mmm"i hummed.
"Alr alr"he said while chuckling.
"I want to watch a movie"I said pouting.
"Okay lovely"he said as he kissed my forehead.
I got changed as Tom set up the living room for our movie night.While we were watching, I heard snoring.I looked to see Tom fast asleep, I put a big blanket on us as i also drifted off to sleep.We cuddled that night, we were so tired.

Authors note:
Eeeeeeekkkkk, thank you guys for 1k reads.I really appreciate it.I hope you guys like this story.