"New kids on the block Pt 2"

Tom's POV:
I started to walk towards Bill and Yn as I gave her a hug.
"Hi-I-i Tom" she said to me,wait is she stuttering.I still have a crush on Yn since we were 13, she smiles so cute and her pretty eyes just sparkle when I look at her.
"Hey yn how are you?" I asked her since why not.
"I'm good, want me to give you guys a tour?"
She said as she asked me and my brother, then I saw my band coming towards us.
"Sure!"Bill said as we started walk.
*end of pov*

They started to walk to their class which is history, then the teacher saw the band as the teacher introduced them to the class. While the teacher was introducing the band, Tom's eyes were at yn as they eye contacted.

*Time skips*
It was lunch, so yn and the band went to the cafeteria to get food. The band invited yn to sit with them as a girl suddenly came. Her name was Claire, her eyes were green, she has freckles, her hair was brunette it was wavy.
"Hey guys, mind if I join you?"Claire said questioning.
"Uhmm actual-"Bill got interrupted by Tom saying.
"No, we don't mind at all come and sit here"he said pointing the seat beside him.
Yn felt jealous as she saw them both flirting and making dirty jokes.
"Hey yn are you okay?" Bill asked her as she turned around and said "yeah I'm okay" yn said kinda sad.
"I know your jealous of them, but Tom still likes you."Bill said pointing at Tom and Claire.
"Yeah I guess"yn replied as lunch ended.

*Time skips*
*After-school*

Yn's POV:
I went to walk to my house as I saw a luxury car just right beside my house, as I saw the band getting out the car as I waved at them as the waved back.
"Hey guys I didn't know you guys live here?"i said.
"Well we just moved here, so wanna come later to our house?"Bill asked as I nod my head
"Great see you later then"he said as we give our numbers to each other.

Authors note:
Ik this is a pretty boring part but I will be making part three tommorow or today we'll see cuz im pretty busy.