"Him💗"

Yn's POV:
Today, Tom decided to take a day off from work, so he could spend some time with me.Right now we're getting ready to go on a walk, cause why not?
"Babe are you almost done?"I heard Tom shout outside the washroom.
"Yea just a sec"I answered, I got out the washroom, and saw Tom looking at me with a surprise face.
"Um Tom?" He shook his head and said.
"Yeah?"He asked, then I looked at him with a confused face.
"Oh sorry, it's just that you look stunning"He answered, makes me blush.We finally got out of the house and walked.While we were walking, we saw a playground with a lot of kids.
"Omg look at the kids, they're so cute"I exclaimed, then Tom looks at me and said.
"Are you saying this because you want a kid?"He asked me then I quickly turned to him.
"No! Kids are just so cute!"I said.
"Mmm"he hummed while he smirked, I playfully hit his shoulder and he pretended he was hurt, which looked funny.

We continued walking, then after a while we  got back at our house.We entered our house, and we both flopped ourselves on the couch.
Then I saw him smirking at me.
"Um Tom no don't do it"I said, then he tickled me making me laugh non - stop.
"Tom stop!"I laughed,then he stopped and said.
"I love you Yn" he said as he pecked me on the lips.
"I love you too"......