"Whos that sexy bitch?"(smVt for yall nasty people)

Tom's POV:
I am in the club right now watching people make out, watch sexy girls dance.Then suddenly a girl caught my eye, she was wearing a black mini dress as I see her go down and twerk her booty which was sexy. Then I saw her go to the bar were I was at and ordered a drink as I came to her and said..

Yn's POV:
I just finished dancing on the dance floor, so I walked to the bar after to get some drink because i was really thirsty.Then I saw a guy with dreads with baggy clothes and a lip piercing, he was kinda hot not gonna lie.
"Hey baby girl"he said to me with a husky voice 'he is so hot' I thought to my self.
"Hey"i said smiling at him.
"Here's your drink ma'am!"The bartender said to me as he gives me a shot of vodka.
"Your a vodka type of girl huh?"He told me smirking.
"I'm Tom btw"He said.
"I'm Yn"I said smiling at him as I take the shot of vodka.Then I felt an arm wrapped around my waist as I saw Tom's arms around my waist, so I put my hands behind his neck and faced him.
"Why don't we go to the room upstairs?"Tom suggested as I saw a smirk plastered on his face.
"Sure... Daddy"I say biting my lower lip down as he pulls me into his lips as we kiss.Then he led me to the room upstairs the club, and he started to unbuckle his pants as he removes my dress.He started to suck one of my t!ts as he rubs my clit with his fingers making me moan his name softly.Then he put his D!ck inside me, and god it felt so good.We go back and forth, as the clapping sound we're making was loud.After a few minutes, we both started to get dressed again.And we gave our numbers to each other as he pecked my lips before saying goodbye. We both leaves the club, as we both got home safely.

Authors note:
So I made a smut for you guys so yea, anyways sorry for not posting stories on this book because I'm pretty busy writing on my new book. If you guys wanna check out my new book it's on my profile and you will see it!