"Skater boy"

Yn's POV:
I went to go out to go skate boarding, so obviously I was skate boarding.While I was skate boarding, I saw this guy with dreads with a cap on doing cool tricks with his skateboard.I stared at him for a little, and he looked at me and smiled.I blushed a little, and continued skate boarding.As I was skateboarding, I attempted to do a cool trick I learned from my friend.So as I tried, I failed and accidentally slipped falling on my back.But thankfully, someone caught me.It was the boy with dreads that caught me, he helped me and said.
"Are you okay?"The boy with the dreads asked if I was okay, I nodded.
"I'm Tom by the way"He introduced
"I'm Yn"I introduced myself to him.Not gonna lie, he was kinda hot.
*end of pov*

Tom's POV:
I saw a girl attempting a cool trick, but failed as I caught her in my arms.
"Are you okay?"I asked her worriedly, as she nodded.I helped her get up, and I introduced myself.
"I'm Tom by the way"I introduced
"I'm Yn"She introduced, she looked really pretty. We stared at each other, and broke it.
"Um I should probably get going"She said picking her skateboard up, as she starts walking away but I stopped her.
"Wait! Can I walk with you?"I asked her, as she turns around and said
"Sure!"She answers.We started walking, and to my surprise our houses were very closed.We finally stopped and said our goodbyes, and we exchanged numbers to each other.
"Bye!"I waved goodbye and entered my house.
*end of pov*

After a few weeks, Yn and Tom started hanging out more.They got pretty close, as they started to catch feelings for each other.And one day, the two wanted to confess they're feelings to each other.Right now, Yn and Tom was sitting in a bench near the skating park watching the sun set.
"So Yn, is there a boy you caught feelings for?"Tom asks Yn who looked at him.
"Yeah, but I don't think he has feelings for me"Yn looks down on her feet.
"What about you?"Yn asks as she looks at Tom
"Yeah, but I don't think she has feelings for me either"Tom looks down at his feet
"Who's the lucky girl?"Yn asks smiling at Tom
"It's you"Tom answers as Yn looks at him blushing
"What I- I don't understand"Yn stutters as Tom gets closer to her face as he lifts Yn's chin up.
"It's you Yn"Tom says, as he kissed Yn on the lips passionately, and Tom was surprised that Yn kissed back.
She loved her skater boy.....

Authors Pov:
Hey y'all, imma try and update this story tomorrow cause I'm gonna be pretty busy tomorrow.And who's scared to go back to school?😭