"SORRY"

Yn's POV:
I was just sitting on the couch,
Then suddenly I heard my house door open.
It was Tom.
We have been in a toxic relationship for about 2 months.
I don't know what happened to him,but this is not the Tom I have met.He was sweet,kind,caring,but know he goes to clubs and comes home drunk.
    "Where have you been?!?!"i said shouting at him a little.
"I was at the club with my friends..."he replied as he went to lay on the couch.
"Tom I have enough of this, you go to clubs this past 2 months and you have been coming home late.You know how worried was I about you, your not the Tom Kaulitz i met!Now look at you!!!"i shouted.
"Okay then stop worrying about me, and do your own stuff I will be fine!"he shouted
I felt wet tears flowing on my face as I ran upstairs to me and his bedroom.

Tom's POV:
I came home late as usual,
and now Yn went to me and her room crying.
   I AM SO FUCKED.
I ran up the stairs after her and banged on the door.
"PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR, IM SO SORRY I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!"
I said as I felt tears down my face. I still love Yn, she is the only girl I never wanted to lose, but now I fucked up.She finally opened the door as she hugged me really tight as I hugged her back.
"I'm so sorry I acted like this, it's all my fault."i told her as I looked at her face full of tears.I wiped her tested of and kissed her forehead as we headed to mine and hers bed.
"I love you Tom"she said
       "I love you too Yn"I replied
Soon we drifted of to sleep cuddling each other.