"i will always love you..."

Authors POV:

Yn was chilling in her apartment missing her boyfriend Tom......

Tom was on a long tour with the band for about a month,and Yn really misses him.

As I said,Yn was chilling in her room watching ,then she heard her doorbell ring.

She went running towards the door to open it,
and she saw.....Tom

Yn's eyes widen, and hugged Tom.

Yn's POV:
I was just at my house watching, then I heard the doorbell ring.As I quickly turned of my phone, and ran towards the door to open it and guess who I saw.
"Tommy!!!"i said.
"Hey babyyyyyy!!!"he said as he gives me a thousand kisses.
"How are you?what happened to your tour?"i said walking with him to sit on the couch.
"I'm very stressed to be honest, and also I got a little gift for you.."he said smiling excitedly.
He pulled out a little jewelry box with a ribbon on the top.
"Awww thanks,but you don't have to spend this much money to buy this for me"i said.
"Wanna go to my room and sleep, you look pretty tired."i said to him.
"Yeah, I didn't get that much of a sleep yesterday thanks for asking."he replied.
We walked up the stairs to go to my room.As we got to my room, we layed down the bed and cuddled.
"I love you Yn"he said to me.
"I love you too Tommy"I replied back.
He gave me a peck on the lips and hugged me, soon enough we both fell asleep cuddling.

Authors note:
I will try to post one tomorrow but yea I will try cuz I'm probably busy so yea.
And it was a short imagine sorry