"Teen parents"

Yn's POV:
I am now in my washroom waiting for the pregnancy test.I started to feel hot because of how nervous I am right now.It has been 15 mins, so I looked at the test and saw 2 lines which means.
"IM PREGNANT!"I shouted making Tom run to the washroom.
"WHAT HAPPENED MEINE LIEBE?"Tom asks worriedly.I showed him the pregnancy test, and he screamed in happiness.
"IM GONNA BE A DAD!"Tom shouts as he smiles.He picks me up on the ground and hugged me tightly.
"We're gonna be great parents"Tom smiles
"Yeah but we're still teenagers"I looked down, and then Tom lifts my chin up and says.
"I don't care, we're keeping the baby"Tom smiles and I smiled back hugging him.
"Thanks Tom"I say smiling.
*end of pov*

After one year:
Tom is now practicing with his guitar before going on stage, because Tom and the band is performing and Tom brings Yn and their baby Ellie to the performance.Tom was playing with Ellie until he was called to be onstage.
"Ellie, dada will be right back okay"Tom says to his daughter.
"Good luck babe"Yn supports Tom, Tom kisses Yn and his daughter before going onstage and then he walked away with the band.
"Werz dada?"Ellie looks at her mom Yn with puppy eyes.
"Aw baby, dada is onstage"Yn says while she rocks her baby to comfort her baby.
"Dada"Ellie's eyes started to tear up
"Don't worry baby, dada will come back"Yn kisses her daughter's forehead as baby Ellie Yn's daughter, started to drifts off to sleep.
After one hour, Ellie woke up and Yn picked up Ellie from the cradle where she was sleeping.
"Did you get a good sleep?"Yn asks her daughter who was rubbing her eyes which was cute.
"Dada?"Ellie's eyes started to get watery
"Aw don't cry baby, come on let's watch daddy perform his last song"Yn says as she puts protective headphones on her daughters ears.Then, Yn walks with Ellie outside backstage.Once Yn and her daughter Ellie got outside the backstage, Ellie finds her dad playing the guitar and her uncles Bill, Gustav, and Georg.
"Dada!"Ellie shouts in joy.
"Yea that's dada!"Yn says to her daughter Ellie who was waving its arm to her dad to get his attention.And then Tom finally notices Yn and Ellie, and Tom waved back to Ellie who was smiling and giggling.After the last song, the band said their goodbyes to the audience and went back stage so did sun and Ellie.Tom finds Yn and Ellie waiting for him, so he runs up to the two girls and hugged them tightly.Tom then tickles Ellie's neck making her giggle cutely.
"You did great babe"Yn says as she kisses Tom on the lips.
"Ay!Wersh mine?"Ellie pouts as Tom chuckles on her cuteness as he kisses Ellie.

Authors Pov:
Hehehehheheh, thank you guys for 6k.I really appreciate it.Stay safe and healthy love you guys!