"YOUR MY LOVER!!"

Today was Tom and Yn's picnic together, so Yn got ready so do Tom.Time passed as the two both look so gorgeous, Tom went down his house stairs well dressed for Yn ofc.His mom took a picture of Tom as she said.
"OH GOOD LORD MY SON IS GROWING UP!"His mom said smiling at Tom as Tom heard a doorbell.He got to the door and saw Yn in a dress, Yn look so gorgeous that Tom can't even speak.Tom's mom took another picture but with Yn.

After, they got in Tom's car and drove to the picnic place.Once they got there, Yn's jaw dropped that she couldn't even speak.
"Tom you prepared all of this?"Yn asked gasping.
"Yea, well I needed a few help so I called the band and my mom to prepare"Tom said.
"This is so amazing, thank you Tom"Yn said to Tom smiling.
They ate, they laughed, they even slow danced as the sun started to set.
"This is perfect."Yn said to Tom.
"So why did you made a picnic date for us, and cancelled all of your stuff at work?"Yn asked Tom.
"Yn your really pretty, smart, strong, and the most amazing woman that I met well my mom is as well but.I have been wanting to ask you this, so will you marry me?"Tom asked Yn.
"Are you kidding!Yes!"Yn replied back as they kissed.Then, the band, Tom's mom, Yn's parents, everyone the have known showed up.
"Congratulations!!!!"they all said.
Tom then put the wedding ring on Yn's ring finger and kissed again after.
YOUR MY LOVER....