"New piercing"

*Yn's Pov*
I just got back from the place I got my belly piercing.And I'm about to surprise Tom my new piercing.Now I'm heading to his house.Once I got their, I rang the door bell and saw the door open.
"Hey babe!"Tom says giving me a peck on the lips.
"Hey baby!"I say getting inside the house.
Once I was in the house, I saw his mom and his  brother Bill at the kitchen cooking dinner.
"Hi Mrs.Kaulitz!"I say as his mom hugs me and obviously I hugged back like?.
"Hey Yn hon!"His mom says.

*Tom's Pov*
Seeing my gf Yn like this to my mom, makes me fall for her more.
"Come on Yn, let's go to my room."I say grabbing her wrist and going to my room.
"Why, what are you two gonna do?"My brother Bill asked with a smirk on his face.
"Oh shut up!"I say shouting while I close the door.Then I turned around seeing Yn at my bed, then I go to her and sat beside her.
"I miss you babe."I say as we lay down and cuddle.Then I put my arm around her waist, then I felt a hard metal on her stomach.
"Babe, what's on your stomach?"I asked, then she looks at me with a big smile on her face.
"What?"I say chuckling.
"Go check what's on my stomach."She says to me still smiling.Then I lift the sage green tank top she was wearing, then I saw a belly piercing.
"Wait- when did you get this?"I asked looking shocked.
"Today.."She says to me still smiling.
"Alright, you look hot anyways."I say giving her a kiss.Then we made out for a bit, but soon ended as we both drifted off and fell asleep cuddling each other.