"Yacht"

Yn's POV:
My friend invited me to go with her on her yacht with her cousins, I think they're twins?Anyways I got ready, so I put in my bikini and put in my beach outfit to cover it up.After I was done, I put in my vanilla scented perfume and grabbed my beach bag.I head outside my house, and went inside my friends car that was waiting outside my car.
"Hey!"I greet her as I buckled my seatbelt
"Hey girl! You ready?"She asked me, as j nodded.After 20 minutes of driving, we finally arrived at our destination.I got out of the car, my friend got out of the car also as she pulls out her phone to call her cousins.
"Hey Bill, where are you guys?"She asks, as I look around for a bit and saw the yacht.
"Hey isn't that the yacht?"I ask her, as she turns to me and looked at the yacht I saw.
"Yeah! Come on!"She said grabbing her beach bag, as we both walk to the yacht.Once we stepped inside the yacht, I saw her two cousins.
One has spiky hair, and one has dreads.The guy with dread looked kinda fine...
"Yn, this is my cousins Bill and Tom"Ahe introduced the two twins.
"Hey I'm Yn"I introduced my self as I look ag the guy with dreads who was looking at me up and down while playing with his lip piercing.The yacht soon started driving away from shore.After a while, we stopped in the middle of the sea.
"Yn wanna swim?"My friend asked me while I look at her and saw her putting on her sunscreen.
"Sure!"I say as I take my beach outfit off, leaving me with my bikini on.While I was changing, I didn't know that the guy with dreads, Tom, was staring at me.Soon we all got changed, so they all dived in the water except me.
"Come on Yn!"I heard my friend shout, as I do a dive and swam to them.
"What do you guys wanna do?"Bill asks
"We can play Marco Polo?"My friend suggested
"Alright I will be it"Bill said while turning around to let us swim away from him.After Bill counts to 30, he shouts Marco, and we shouted polo.Bill almost got me, but luckily I'm a strong swimmer so I swam as fast as I can away from him.While I was swimming away, I bumped onto Tom.
"You okay?"Tom asks me, as I stared at his eyes.
"Yeah I'm okay"I answer him, we both turned around and saw Bill swimming to us.Tom then pulled me down into the water, and stayed there until Bill was gone.Tom then got closer to me, and boom.... He kissed me.He then broke the kiss, and swam back up as I followed behind him.We catches our breath, and saw Bill and my friend staring at us with a smirk.
"Where we're you guys?"My friend asks teasing me and Tom, as I playfully slapped her shoulder.We all swam back to the yacht, and after that day.....
All I can think about is the kiss.....