"Talent he doesn't know"

Yn and Tom was laying in the couch. Yn was watching tv, while Tom practices with his guitar laying on Yn's chest.Tom doesn't know that Yn plays guitar, Yn has been playing guitar since she was 4 shocking right.Anyways, Yn was watching Tom play the guitar and see him make mistakes.
"What are you staring at?"Tom asks Yn.
"You, anyways your making mistakes"Yn looks back at the tv.
"How do you know?"Tom asks Yn
"Cause I know, give me the guitar"Tom hands Yn the guitar, Yn started to show Tom his mistakes and then showed him the correction step by step.Then once she was done, she handed the guitar back to Tom who was shocked that his girl friend knows how to play the guitar.
"How do you know how to play?"Tom looks at Yn shocked.
"Because I have been playing since I was 4 years old, and I have a guitar hiding in our closet"Yn says
"Wait- you have a guitar hiding in our closet?"Tom was shocked.
"If you don't believe me go check for your self"Yn says smirking
"Wha- I-"Tom goes running upstairs and went to their bedroom closet.He was digging up the whole closet and there it is, his own girlfriend electric guitar.Tom was shocked because it's also the guitar he wanted.
"WHAT THE!YN COME HERE RIGHT NOW!"Tom yells and then Yn showed up infront of the bedroom door.
"Oh I see you find my guitar!"Yn smiles and takes the guitar.
"Wait! Before you take it away, can I Atleast play it for a while?"Tom asks Yn awkwardly.
"Sure"Yn chuckles at her boyfriends actions.