"Whats luv?"

Yn's POV:
I woke up to the sound of the alarm for school.I went outside my house to check some mails, then I saw another mail from my secret admirer.This past few months, my admirer started sending me letters and hints to figure out who's my admirer.
To my lovely girl Yn:
I saw you at the library yesterday, I saw your beautiful smile while reading your favorite book. Now here's the hint, I sit at the back of our Music Class.
See you at school lovely
💋xoxo:secret admirer

I smiled at the letter my admirer gave me.
*time skips*
*music class*

I walked in my music class finding Tom, the jerk that has been bullying me since we were 7.
I saw him with his friends in the back, then I realized the letter my admirer told me that he always sits at the back of my music class.         Is it a theory? I asked myself
The music teacher came in the classroom and told us
"Hello students welcome, okay anyways we have our homecoming this Friday.I know it's late telling you guys but yea"
The class continued.
*after music*
*end of pov*

Yn went to her locker then she saw a bouquet of her favourite flowers and a box of heart shaped chocolates, Yn smiled and she saw a card and read it.

To Yn💋
      Hello Yn I hoped you received my letter from earlier.Wanna be my date at the homecoming? Find me at the homecoming party see ya there lovely!

After reading the card, Yn smiled and blushed as she saw Tom staring at her smirking.Yn thinks it has been Tom this whole time, but she wasn't sure yet.

*Days skipped*
*homecoming day*

Yn got ready, she looked at herself on the mirror smiling.

She was stunning

She was stunning.She arrived to the party and walked at the red carpet the party has.People was so shocked that they complimented Yn with her outfit.
Yn made her way inside with her friends sitting down the table, then she got a message from a unknown number.

Meet me outside the garden
From:secret admirer

It was her secret admirer, she has been waiting for this time to come.Once she get there, she saw TOM...
She knew it, she saw him holding a flower to give to their dates.
"Hey Yn!"Tom said
"Hey Tom!" Yn said
Tom gave Yn the flower
"I gotta ask you something..."Tom said to her
"Sure what is it?"Yn asked
"So we'll I'm been a jerk to you since we were 7 please forgive me, so will you be my girlfriend?"he asked Yn
"Mmmmm YES!!"Yn said
They went for a passionate kiss.