"I cant remember to forget you"(lil smVt)

Yn's POV:
I was at a club with my bf Dylan who I see is making out with a girl on the vip couch.I definitely didn't care cause he was abusive, and he doesn't show respect to me at all, he had sex with a bunch of different girls.So imma do the same thing as revenge.So I put in a tight mini black dress that squeezed my boobs together.Now im at a club as I said, I went to the bar to grab a drink and saw this handsome boy. He has a lip piercing, a cap, he had dread locks that fits him very well, baggy jeans, baggy shirt. Then he saw me and played with his lip piercing, I sat beside him cause why not.
"Uhmm can I get a mojito with lime"i said.
"Hey gorgeous" the boy with dreads told me.
"Hey hottie"i said to him back.
"I'm Tom"the boy with dreads said.
"I'm Y-" i got interrupted by a noise coming from the vip area where Dylan was at.I went to go see with Tom then we saw a group of girls fighting over Dylan.
"His mine you bitch!"one girl said.
"No girl he's mine and how dare you call me a bitch!"the other girl shouted.The fight kept on going until Dylan finally saw me.
"Yn please help me"Dylan said to me whispering at my ear.
"Hell no you whore, im tired of playing your games." I said to him shouting making the others hear as they go "oooohhhhh".
"Stop embarrassing us, people are staring at us" Dylan aggressively whispered at my ear.
I have had enough, so I slapped him very harsh.
"Bitch why would you do that"the girl who was fighting over Dylan shouted at me as she go up to my face and tried to slap me, but I held her arm instead and slapped her.
"Shut the fuck up you crazy bitch"I said to the girl who ran away after I say that.

*after a few minutes*
I explained to Tom about me and Dylan's relationship.
"I'm so sorry." Tom said to me.
"It's alr"I said to him.
"Unless I can make it up to you..."he said to me smirking playing with his piercing.
He got closer and closer then boom....
He kissed me.....
He led me to the bathroom then we continued kissing as he started kissing my neck, I moaned his name softly as yk what happens next.....