"Dance"

*Yn's Pov*
It checked my watch to check the time, and saw at was time for me to go to the dance studio.I do hip hop, and there's this one guy I like from the class.His name is Tom, but sadly he has a gf named Chantelle I think.He's my dance instructor along with Chantelle.Anyways I head to my car, and drove.After driving,I went to park my car and got inside the dance studio.I saw My dance instructor Tom looking at me up and down while playing with his lip piercing as I put my things down and started stretching.Once I was done stretching, I turned my back and see my dance instructor Tom still looking at me until his gf came.
"Okay everyone! How are your dance steps and moves? Now it's time for me and your dance instructor Tom to see what you got.First is Yn!"Chantelle says as I get ready to do my dance.So I did my dance and soon finished as I grabbed my water and sat down.
*end of pov*

*Tom's Pov*
I am now seeing Yn dance, and damn bro she's so hot.I could just kiss her right now like bro.Then I heard my gf Chantelle whisper something to my ear.
"One more time you look at her, your dead!"She says to my ear.I was forced to be with her, and I didn't really love her I loved Yn..
Soon Yn's dance ended as I stare at her drinking her water.
*end of pov*

After the dancers performed their dances to their dance instructors, they all packed their bags ready to leave. While Yn was walking to the exit, Tom blocked her.
"Mr.Kaulitz?What are you doing here?what about your gf?"Yn asked.
"Shhhh.."He said as he moves closer to sun and kissed her, then walked away after.Yn was left blushing as she walks towards her car and headed back to her home.